You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC ONLINE= THICK MUGS

Ynwa20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx Mlns lol y does my rep gt a g's scre nw? B4 tWas -33000! Now, a lofty 8000! I've risen almightily, like the Scientologistic deity of cliche!

Sympathy vote's people think you've suffered enough with liverpool online truely unacceptable censorship value's

Some sound people over on LFCOnline, especially on the Off Topic forum.

I used to post over there for a couple of years...until I recieved 2 life bans, to be rescinded when (?), for reasons unknown.

Heavy handed moderation simply pisses people right off and kills forums stone dead.

As for those fuckwits over on RAWK, I have never and could never post on there. On the infrequent times I browse that site, it just makes me angry. Sycophantic sheep.

I agree with Melons, TLW and esp the *F is where "it's at".

Andy, please. Get a life? This isn't 1954 and I shan't be insulted by it. Futile attempt. Epic fail.

wasnt and insult just merely stating a fact

coming onto another this forum to moan about how another fourm is run is a tad on the no life side but a simple answer would be to stay away from lfc online......

Some sound people over on LFCOnline, especially on the Off Topic forum.

I used to post over there for a couple of years...until I recieved 2 life bans,to be rescinded when (?), for reasons unknown.

Heavy handed moderation simply pisses people right off and kills forums stone dead.

As for those fuckwits over on RAWK, I have never and could never post on there. On the infrequent times I browse that site, it just makes me angry. Sycophantic sheep.

I agree with Melons, TLW and esp the *F is where "it's at".

probably when you've died twice!

sounds a bit harsh 2 life bans did you insult a mod's wife or mum?

Fair point Andy, it is a bit sad when you put it like that. Stating a fact however, my ****. A fact is unarguable my friend. It invites a spectrum of reactions from astonishment to impassive agreement. Not opposition. That is opinion dancing in the fact discotheque. And it's chucking out time!

probably when you've died twice!

sounds a bit harsh 2 life bans did you insult a mod's wife or mum?

Nah, nowt like that.

The first time, fair enough, I simply told a joke about AIDS - what does it stand for ? Arse Injected Death Sentence.

Big deal, slap on the wrist perhaps, fair enough.

The second time, I still haven't got a fucking clue.

It's not even as though I used to go on their forum just to wind people up. Over the two or three years I used to post there, I'd like to think I contributed something to that place, but nah - chop, sword of Damoclese, gone.

But like I said, there are plenty of decent lads over there, people who like a bit of crack.

Fair point Andy, it is a bit sad when you put it like that. Stating a fact however, my ****. A fact is unarguable my friend. It invites a spectrum of reactions from astonishment to impassive agreement. Not opposition. That is opinion dancing in the fact discotheque. And it's chucking out time!

Hmm, maybe you do have some potential after all. More posts like this and less mongery in future.

my comments were more tounge in cheek (or was supposed to be) but its late and im knackered lol

yeah i know all about lfc online and i give it a wide birth partly because most of what is said on there is taken either from rumours sites or copied off other sites like this or just made up

and yeah if u are kissing the arse off the mods there u can say what i like but if u aint then its best to say nothing....but even then u aint safe lol

this forum lfc online are a bunch of fucking cunts.

if there was ever a rafa brigade this is where it started. they all arse lick each other.

20 regualr posters on there and if you say one bad word against rafa you'll get banned.

a seriously fucked up forum.

two guys on there "redsam" and "ducatiboy69" two of the thickest fuckers who have ever watched football.

all doom and gloom on there since rafa went, not a good word to say about roy.

seriously i hope somoeone from that forum reads this and posts this there....

silly fuckers.

even the main moderator "the prince" is a bit of a dickhead, he writes all these fucking never ending stories, and they are so fuckinbg boring its a joke.

dont waste your time reading or posting there it is monopolised by about 30 people.

wankers.

shall we all sign up to Lfc online and we can all have a race to see who gets banned first the winner gets a 6 month season ticket for here (do ya think dave will go for it?)

it would build up a sence of togetherness TLW against the world (sorry watching a film called the castle--its inspired me)

seriously though i still dont see the whole point in this thread being put on here? just dont use the other forum easy

shall we all sign up to Lfc online and we can all have a race to see who gets banned first the winner gets a 6 month season ticket for here (do ya think dave will go for it?)

it would build up a sence of togetherness TLW against the world (sorry watching a film called the castle--its inspired me)

You're kerazzee you.