You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came on here for fun when I was reading up on what people were saying. I actually was asking why people hate on Gilette as much as Hicks if you read my first post on here and never got a straight answer. Care to help me out? People always say for the lies and all but I don't know what these lies are.Then I proceeded to get bashed and still never got my answer.

And yes I'm from Canada. So i will admit I am not a Liverpool fan (for now) as we obviously love hockey here as much as you guys love your football.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Plenty of people posted links with concrete evidence of some of Georges lies. You obviously either chose to ignore them or didnt see them.

If its a case you didnt see them i suggest you go find the posts you made a few days ago and you'll see a few posters provided enough stuff to prove George is a liar. Simples.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Plenty of people posted links with concrete evidence of some of Georges lies. You obviously either chose to ignore them or didnt see them.

If its a case you didnt see them i suggest you go find the posts you made a few days ago and you'll see a few posters provided enough stuff to prove George is a liar. Simples.

Really? In this thread?? I honestly didn't see them... will do. Thanks

If I see it doesnt go down I will come back here and admit it. Guess you guys dont want the heads up?

Oh, don't put yourself out on a limb like that.

Don't be risking too much at our expense.

Hang on love, i just have to apologise to a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

People are pissed off, they want an end to all this shite and you're playing the vulture, getting your kicks out of other people's misery.

I just came on here for fun when I was reading up on what people were saying. I actually was asking why people hate on Gilette as much as Hicks if you read my first post on here and never got a straight answer. Care to help me out? People always say for the lies and all but I don't know what these lies are.Then I proceeded to get bashed and still never got my answer.

And yes I'm from Canada. So i will admit I am not a Liverpool fan (for now) as we obviously love hockey here as much as you guys love your football.

1) His leveraged buy out when he gave guarantees to David Moores that he would not put debt on the club

2) His lies about the stadium being 'a spade in the ground in 60 days', 3 years ago, the spade is still in the DIY store

3) His mismanagement along with Hicks of Liverpool FC, making club appear to be a joke

4) His promise of signings and splashing the cash to fund new players, no players purchased without it coming from more loans (snoogy doogy)

5) His treatment of our ex manager who at the time was a european cup winner, recently got us into another final then tried to get an inferior manager to take his job

+ lots more

Oh, don't put yourself out on a limb like that.

Don't be risking too much at our expense.

Hang on love, i just have to apologise to a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

People are pissed off, they want an end to all this shite and you're playing the vulture, getting your kicks out of other people's misery.

LOLL thats the exact opposite of what i'm doing. Im telling you the truth yet all you believe is some blogger feeding you bullshit all day and taking as Gods word.

1) His leveraged buy out when he gave guarantees to David Moores that he would not put debt on the club

2) His lies about the stadium being 'a spade in the ground in 60 days', 3 years ago, the spade is still in the DIY store

3) His mismanagement along with Hicks of Liverpool FC, making club appear to be a joke

4) His promise of signings and splashing the cash to fund new players, no players purchased without it coming from more loans (snoogy doogy)

5) His treatment of our ex manager who at the time was a european cup winner, recently got us into another final then tried to get an inferior manager to take his job

+ lots more

Page 120 for direct links.

Plus numerous other posters giving you detailed bullet point replies.

Thank you both....I never say bullet point replies till Wiresnred right now. Last time I was on the thread was moving wayyy to fast for me tho so that could be why.

LOLL thats the exact opposite of what i'm doing. Im telling you the truth yet all you believe is some blogger feeding you bullshit all day and taking as Gods word.

How the fuck do you know what i do or don't believe?

Substantiate your claims or shut the fuck up.

Huang will be the new owner of LFC, cannot say how i know that but it's the truth.

There's my shot in the dark, i'm excited already.

Thank you both....I never say bullet point replies till Wiresnred right now. Last time I was on the thread was moving wayyy to fast for me tho so that could be why.

We have given you what u asked for, maybe you could enlighten us a little maybe as a token of good faith. A little trinket of truth which would leave us with an open mind if you like...?

Unless (and you've been told this before) you give specifics about the proposed deal i.e who the consortium front by kirdi consists of, you wiill not be taken seriously by 99% of the forum.

Unless (and you've been told this before) you give specifics about the proposed deal i.e who the consortium front by kirdi consists of, you wiill not be taken seriously by 99% of the forum.

I realize but how about this. When I first came on here Kirdis bid was nothing more to you and the media athen a joke. Then it got a lot more serious even the next day I believe. Now its to the point where you might not like it but it can easily be reality? right?

do you see where im going with this.....maybbee just maybbeee I know what im saying??

I wonder is he Alan Meyers, hes the only other person I can think of whos as desperate for Kirdi to win as Golden Word is.

Yep, its Alan Meyers. I'm sure of it.

lol im not desperate at all im just telling you what I know thats it and thats all. Would I like him to win? Sure why not but desperate? No

I realize but how about this. When I first came on here Kirdis bid was nothing more to you and the media athen a joke. Then it got a lot more serious even the next day I believe. Now its to the point where you might not like it but it can easily be reality? right?

do you see where im going with this.....maybbee just maybbeee I know what im saying??

Didn't you just say the media have been stringing us along just to make money, as is their way?

In what way has the Kirdi bid 'got a lot more serious'?

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Confusion surrounds Kirdi bid

The only person giving this clown any credence is you!

Heh. The way a select few members are almost pleading this cunt for nonexistant information every time he shows up is fairly comical.

Park the desperation, lads, you're embarassing yourselves.

I think he's a sad fat fuck who makes himself an easy target for abuse and serves as a distraction from the tedious and incessant speculation.

Didn't you just say the media have been stringing us along just to make money, as is their way?

In what way has the Kirdi bid 'got a lot more serious'?

It was always serious it just came up more in the media u guys love to read. It was being worked on wayyyy back before you even had a clue about who your loved Huang was. I knew about the bid that failed in April but now when I say it i obviously read it from some website right?

Anyways. I Wish you guys the best of luck seriously.

Golden Word outttt.

Guest davelfc
I think he's a sad fat fuck who makes himself an easy target for abuse and serves as a distraction from the tedious and incessant speculation.

Kirdi or Gillett?

How exactly did Kirdi's bid get serious the next day? was it when he said he would pay over the odd's or was it when he said it could take up to 2 months to decide. Not very serious is it?

Do you agree with Kirdi's assesment of Rafa?