You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

Heh. The way a select few members are almost pleading this cunt for nonexistant information every time he shows up is fairly comical.

Park the desperation, lads, you're embarassing yourselves.

In fairness, a lot of people go onto forums like this one to find out info with regards to the club. He claims to know very important information about the takeover of Liverpool F.C, I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. For what it's worth I think he's full of shite. I'm giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol im not desperate at all im just telling you what I know thats it and thats all. Would I like him to win? Sure why not but desperate? No

is kirdi just a front for someone else? will he be sticking around once the sale is complete?

Is Rashid Al Maktoum involved with gillette, kirdi

Will gillette be at the game on sunday?

It was always serious it just came up more in the media u guys love to read. It was being worked on wayyyy back before you even had a clue about who your loved Huang was. I knew about the bid that failed in April but now when I say it i obviously read it from some website right?

Anyways. I Wish you guys the best of luck seriously.

Golden Word outttt.

That's convenient isn't it and you knew about all this way back when as well? I thought my beloved Huang approached the club with an offer a while back too?

Aww you're going, just as i was about to place some confidence in you, give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to show similar confidence in myself by PMing me what you're not willing to say so publicly.

I could then vouch to the rest of the forum that you are indeed genuine and ev.

Alas, toodle pip, fat virgin.

Regards

Coro

Kirdi or Gillett?

Yah and ya.

is kirdi just a front for someone else? will he be sticking around once the sale is complete?

Is Rashid Al Maktoum involved with gillette, kirdi

Will gillette be at the game on sunday?

Obviously he is a front man he never claimed to be the main man. he will be around after the sale and yes Gilette will be at the game.

It was given airtime because Kirdi's spokesperson fed the information to Sky, of course there going to give it a good old blast, it had quotes. Bt even the man they gave it too has seen right through it, because there are already lies from the original quotes already.

Sorry but Kirdi is a front for Hicks and Gillett.

Dont fancy giving GG a bell do you mate ?

Obviously he is a front man he never claimed to be the main man. he will be around after the sale and yes Gilette will be at the game.

What are his qualifications? If he's to stay around after the sale you'd assume he's qualified to bring something to the club, but I really can't see what that would be...

What are his qualifications? If he's to stay around after the sale you'd assume he's qualified to bring something to the club, but I really can't see what that would be...

He knows more about football then Gilette and Hicks put together. What were their qualifications?? What are Huangs?

You guys just constantly bash this guy simply cause it's the easy thing to do. Talk about giving someone a chance. Lets all go back to prasing Mr. Huang now....woohooo free general tao for all!!!!

The fat fuck can't even make a proper go of a dodgy pizza store. Yeah, that's someone we want in charge of Liverpool Football Club.

Oh, and anyone who says Rafa Benitez never did anything good for LFC has never even heard of football, never mind knows anything about it.

The fat fuck can't even make a proper go of a dodgy pizza store. Yeah, that's someone we want in charge of Liverpool Football Club.

Oh, and anyone who says Rafa Benitez never did anything good for LFC has never even heard of football, never mind knows anything about it.

I've told you guys numerous times why he owned those stores. He was an immigrant you have to invest in your province in order to get your papers quickly. Does he still own these store??

I've told you guys numerous times why he owned those stores. He was an immigrant you have to invest in your province in order to get your papers quickly. Does he still own these store??

It's the sort of move you make when you're no one of note but have a little bit of money to throw at the economy. If you're a genuine high flyer you're not going to see pizza as your route into Canada.

I can't imagine he's even a millionaire, let alone beyond.

I agree. You still have yet to answer my questions tho.

yahya kirdi is a fraud. his bid is nothing but a pathetic attemp to delay the process until next year. his bid is nothing but talk. so far he has provided zero proof that he has the backing of these so called rich investors he claims to be behind. whoever is backing him make a very stupid mistake to hire him in the first place if true.. kenny huang has showed respect by talking to SOS and praising rafa for all the good work atleast.. unlike that fat liar ..yahya kirdi must stay from this club at all costs.. his 60 days comments infuriated me as well.. if he was serious it would not take 60 more days to decide.. he has had years to decide FFS.. extra dodgy since its related to the october deadline.

Arrived in Canada in 2002. Opened a pizza shop two years later in 2004, ceased trading in 2006, opened another pizza shop later that year and clung on until late 2008. Yet his partner Diamond claims that Kirdi has been working for this mystery billionaire investor for over ten years (see Boardman's article for the claim), which begs the question why a big-time financial fixer with Middle Eastern oil money behind him needs to muck about with cheap strip-mall fast food outlets in order to get his papers.

Speaking as someone whose emigrated to Canada, thats a load of horseshit.

Conclusion: Dodgy fat fuck. Insert pizza joke. And weren't you leaving?

It's the sort of move you make when you're no one of note but have a little bit of money to throw at the economy. If you're a genuine high flyer you're not going to see pizza as your route into Canada.

I can't imagine he's even a millionaire, let alone beyond.

his a cheap PR man hired by the yanks.. anyone who claims rich investors from UAE would hire that man must be deluded.

Arrived in Canada in 2002. Opened a pizza shop two years later in 2004, ceased trading in 2006, opened another pizza shop later that year and clung on until late 2008. Yet his partner Diamond claims that Kirdi has been working for this mystery billionaire investor for over ten years (see Boardman's article for the claim), which begs the question why a big-time financial fixer with Middle Eastern oil money behind him needs to muck about with cheap strip-mall fast food outlets in order to get his papers.

Speaking as someone whose emigrated to Canada, thats a load of horseshit.

Conclusion: Dodgy fat fuck. Insert pizza joke. And weren't you leaving?

a rich business man would not open something embarassing like a pizza store.. even my cousin who is fairly wealthy has a antique furniture store in town.. kirdi is a cheap cheap desperate ploy by the yanks

Lets all go back to prasing Mr. Huang now....woohooo free general tao for all!!!!

You're just an attention whore, attention is the only reason you're even here, because you sure aren't coming out with anything interesting regarding info about Kirdi and the sale of the club.

Huang could be backed by anyone and blow all other bids out of the water, and you know that. Why don't you just admit it? Maybe your lot has been told things are going well just to get you all to shut the fuck up while Huangs bid has been nailed on for weeks instead. Ever think of that one, genius?

lets se:

Chinese bid:

backed by CIC 300£b

Huang made contact with SOS

Huang said pro rafa stuff back in april and praised the club

Huang is a educated man who has worked in the wall street with a fairly decent reputation in the states and in china

Wants to invest in the squad and in the stadium immidietly this transfer window

China would benefit us a lot with shirt sales and marketing

Kirdi bid:

Not a Educated Man

Awful syrian player

Pizza dodgy mafia background

Slags off rafa in his first statement

Wants 60 days to decide. claims he will walk away if unhappy

Not intrested to invest in the squad this transfer window

very easy to decide wich bid is better..

That even sounds dodgy

Its sort of true. One of the immigration categories gets you into the country on the commitment that you'll invest $400,000 in a business that will generate employment where you settle.

Trouble is, you have to do it within thirty days of arrival -- so opening up a dodgy pizza joint after living in the country for two or four years doesn't really qualify.

I've already answered this in detail yesterday or the day before. He did not invest in pizza stores, depanneurs and clothing stores for immigration purposes.

The bottom line is that those sort of businesses do not qualify an applicant for immigration. If he is an economic immigrant he would have to make a hands-off investment in a project proposed and administered by a resident Canadian company approved by the Federal and Quebec government and he would have to leave his money in it for at least three years.

In addition to that, after he has arrived in Canada, he might also get a job or start any other kind of business including the pizza parlous etc you refer to. None of these would hasten his application for immigration. In fact, he would not be allowed to set them up and run them legally unless he was already a landed immigrant - which is the preliminary status before a person assumes full citizenship. Landed status and citizenship is not granted on the basis of how many pizza parlours you run but on the criteria I set out yesterday which must be satisfied before an applicant arrives in Canada.

lets se:

Chinese bid:

backed by CIC 300£b

Huang made contact with SOS

Huang said pro rafa stuff back in april and praised the club

Huang is a educated man who has worked in the wall street with a fairly decent reputation in the states and in china

Wants to invest in the squad and in the stadium immidietly this transfer window

China would benefit us a lot with shirt sales and marketing

Kirdi bid:

Not a Educated Man

Awful syrian player

Pizza dodgy mafia background

Slags off rafa in his first statement

Wants 60 days to decide. claims he will walk away if unhappy

Not intrested to invest in the squad this transfer window

very easy to decide wich bid is better..

Well, it's very easy when you put it like that, isn't it? But how fair is it? Is he really not 'an educated man'? Did he really have mafia connections? And what does his playing ability as a footballer have to do with anything?

Don't get my wrong. I don't really want it to be Kirdi that wins the bid either after what I've been reading but then realize that so much information has changed over the past week or two that I don't know what's real or true any more.

How do we know that Boardman got all his facts right? How do we know that all the 'Kirdi isn't regarded as a serious bidder' stuff wasn't bullshit fed from some other interested party? How do we know that this Huang dude is such a lovely geeza' with Liverpool's best interests at heart?

Fucking football.