You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamini would be a great option, but he said earlier in the summer he wants to stay in Milan, and there are rumours that Gattuso will be off to Dubai. Plus, Ambrosini and Pirlo have the combined age of Stonehenge, so I doubt they'd let him go.

Agent: Figueroa close to Reds move - Liverpool FC

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson is chasing Wigan Athletic fullback Maynor Figueroa.

The Telegraph says Hodgson is believed to be closing in on Figueroa, the Wigan and Honduras left-back.

The player will leave this summer and Liverpool remain confident of agreeing a £6 million fee.

The player's agent, Jean-Marc Goiran, has confirmed that a "deal is almost in place with Liverpool" for the 27 year-old.

Reds to bid for teen sensation - Liverpool FC

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has joined the scramble for Ipswich Town starlet Connor Wickham.

Reports suggest Hodgson is set to ask the Anfield money men to offer Ipswich £8.5 million.

Wickham - an England youth international who helped the Under-17s to the European Championship crown in May - has also been watched by Arsenal's Arsene Wenger and Tottenham's Harry Redknapp.

Hodgson had him watched last season and spoke with his advisors about a move to Fulham. They told him they would hold out to see if one of the Barclays Premier League's top six came in ... and now Hodgson is in a position to offer him that move.

Just seen SSN saying a deal for Raul to Schalke is not as done as presumed. That his next move is either in Germany or England. Anyone got a feeling we may be in for Raul?

perhaps this is why Purslow is supposedly in Madrid?

would have him on a 2 year deal, could see wages being a sticking point but i dont think Schalke could pay that much?

would have him on a 2 year deal, could see wages being a sticking point but i dont think Schalke could pay that much?

thats what I was thinking. I wouldnt like to be a defender, made up that we would be taking a fit and healthy Torres off only for him to be replaced by Raul! He might not be pacy and he might be 33 years of age but his intelligence and ability to know were the back of the net is, even if it was for 2 years, I wouldnt say no.

But we shall see what happens.

Dutch midfielder Royston Drenthe is continually being linked with a move away from Real Madrid and the former Holland under-21 star has now revealed that he's set to leave Madrid for Barclays Premier League side Liverpool.

It's not yet clear whether Liverpool and Real Madrid have already agreed terms, but Drenthe appears confident that he'll ply his trade in the Barclays Premier League next term. "I will soon be joining Liverpool. I hope I will have a good season with my new club," he is quoted as saying.

Agent: Figueroa close to Reds move - Liverpool FC

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson is chasing Wigan Athletic fullback Maynor Figueroa.

The Telegraph says Hodgson is believed to be closing in on Figueroa, the Wigan and Honduras left-back.

The player will leave this summer and Liverpool remain confident of agreeing a £6 million fee.

The player's agent, Jean-Marc Goiran, has confirmed that a "deal is almost in place with Liverpool" for the 27 year-old.

Reds to bid for teen sensation - Liverpool FC

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has joined the scramble for Ipswich Town starlet Connor Wickham.

Reports suggest Hodgson is set to ask the Anfield money men to offer Ipswich £8.5 million.

Wickham - an England youth international who helped the Under-17s to the European Championship crown in May - has also been watched by Arsenal's Arsene Wenger and Tottenham's Harry Redknapp.

Hodgson had him watched last season and spoke with his advisors about a move to Fulham. They told him they would hold out to see if one of the Barclays Premier League's top six came in ... and now Hodgson is in a position to offer him that move.

Two stories from tribalfootball....well done.