You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 4 or 5 years ago. He was only 15 when he was linked and I think he was on a trial. I don't really see where people get the Rooney comparison from, except for his physique. Pretty good finisher, but not nearly as skillful as Rooney.

Edit: It was in 2006. 10. klassingen som skal til Liverpool - Tippeligaen - Dagbladet.no

Oh and I see he is a red.

The reason I mentioned the Rooney comparison was because of his physique and his work rate, he does not exactly shy out of challenges to put it that way.

How come before we were linked with this Remy character no one mentioned his name on here, yet now we are everyone's an expert and keen for him to sign?

Thats just how it works.

If we are linked with a player he is great, if we want to sell a player he is shite.

I have never heard of him before so I assume he is average at best, if we have followed him for years thats another indication he`s probably not good enough going be recent history in the transfer market.

I don't think we will sign Poulsen, Huntelaar or Salcido personally, although I wouldn't mind us signing the latter as long as we brought in someone younger as well. Poulsen and Huntelaar are probably going to be linked with everyone thouogh so I doubt there is much in it.

I may have worded it wrong, I dont want to let them away with anything, but if we break even on Transfers this summer I'll be happy enough for this summer, as i think thats the best we can hope for.

January fee for Dossena that probably went AWOL although they'll say we signed maxi, while Voronin I actually think we would have had to add money to the £1.5m to get him to go.

I'm just trying to be realistic, these are the things we'll be told. I certinly dont expect us to have the £15m plus sales budget thats been rumoured, thats why I'm just hoping Hodgson gets the sales money as i believe he'll use it well.

I kinda understand where you are coming from, but what we expect to happen and what should happen are 2 different things. I will be amazed if we have a net spend this summer. I will be amazed if we have a net spend while these cnuts are in charge. However, I will expect the cunts to be held to account if they don't keep up their end of the bargain.

http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/7907704/Liverpool-misfit-Alberto-Aquilani-given-vote-of-confidence-by-new-manager-Roy-Hodgson.html

Interesting comment about Dani at the bottom of that article, I didn't realise he was planning on going anywhere. I had high hopes for him and thought the Europa might be a good place to give him some game time.

Nice to see us "linked" with Salcido. He'd be cheap, and he could slot straight into the first team. Freeing up the Masch money(if Roy is allowed invest all of it back into the squad) to get a striker and CM.

I saw a story about him and someone liek West Ham which said he'd be available for around 2m... I nearly spat my coffee out. Get on that Roy!

I heard a rumour tonight that Tom Hicks is at death's door. Hope that's true, the fucking cunt.

I will celebrate that cunts death luke it was the birth of my child, and every year I'll celebrate the anniversary, evil Texan cunt is the most poisonos person ever associated with LFC, I can't see it been true as pigs like that always live long lives

I will celebrate that cunts death luke it was the birth of my child, and every year I'll celebrate the anniversary, evil Texan cunt is the most poisonos person ever associated with LFC, I can't see it been true as pigs like that always live long lives
on a positive side, the recent pics ive seen of him he looks skin and bone, id say there's some truth to this. "crosses fingers";)

I hate Tom Hicks as much as the next guy, but let's keep a shred of decency about his alleged illness, eh?

Bollocks, I want the man to die in agony, in fact the only thing that would make it better would be if that clown of a son of his died of a coke overdose a few days before so Hicks can take that to hell with him,