You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

15 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Well done Mason for not letting him avoid the question. Camerons a crook 

The problem with these cunts is all they care about is money. Blair is the same, Johnson, Clegg, these MPs who lobby and have second jobs.

I remember in the early naughties there was a culture among footballers of comparing wages. Even if they were all minted, there was a pecking order in the England dressing room with cunts like Terry bragging about their latest contracts.

Places like Eaton and the remote parentage which these creatures grow up trying to pointlessly please seems to just instill this bottomless greed.

The Clintons seem like that now too. Speaking engagements, consultancies, book deals and fucking POD CASTS. 

Second jobs and consultancies should be banned when you're in any type of public office, end of.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The problem with these cunts is all they care about is money. Blair is the same, Johnson, Clegg, these MPs who lobby and have second jobs.

I remember in the early naughties there was a culture among footballers of comparing wages. Even if they were all minted, there was a pecking order in the England dressing room with cunts like Terry bragging about their latest contracts.

Places like Eaton and the remote parentage which these creatures grow up trying to pointlessly please seems to just instill this bottomless greed.

The Clintons seem like that now too. Speaking engagements, consultancies, book deals and fucking POD CASTS. 

Second jobs and consultancies should be banned when you're in any type of public office, end of.

Yeah it's fair especially for the wages they're on for doing fuck all. Usually as an employee you contractually can't run a business, it should be even stricter for an MP given their supposed responsibility. 

5 minutes ago, TheSire said:

Yeah it's fair especially for the wages they're on for doing fuck all. Usually as an employee you contractually can't run a business, it should be even stricter for an MP given their supposed responsibility. 

The irony is it's actually MP staff that do all their constituency work yet get paid peanuts.

• Upvote 1

A couple of days down the line after Sunak pulled Cameron out of the conjurers hat and it really does look like another huge miscalculation. Shoring up support from more moderate Tories is going to get drowned out by endless questions about his baggage . This will end in another car crash for the world champion at back-heeling his own bollocks

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

A couple of days down the line after Sunak pulled Cameron out of the conjurers hat and it really does look like another huge miscalculation. Shoring up support from more moderate Tories is going to get drowned out by endless questions about his baggage . This will end in another car crash for the world champion at back-heeling his own bollocks

He's incredibly bad at politics is Sunak. He's like a PM version of Johnny Cab.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Its mad cos he is seen by many tories as a remainer,so I dont know whats its meant to achieve?

HMRC is examining if David Cameron failed to fully disclose Greensill private flights as taxable perks. They are also examining an offshore trust that it is understood was created by Greensill to pay him extra benefits.

Surely if this goes down in flames in the next few weeks a GE is needed, it's beyond the joke how shit they are. 

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Surely if this goes down in flames in the next few weeks a GE is needed, it's beyond the joke how shit they are. 

Problem is hmrc investigations take ages. Interesting to see that had he been appointed as a high level civil servant he would have failed the security vetting they think.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

If there's work there for benefits to be paid, there's work there for a proper pay packet and benefits for them. Give them a fucking job instead of slavery you nasty tory cunts.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its not the tories. Its the stupid cunts who keep voting them in. 

Theres that too.

The number of arguments Ive had over the years with people saying "make them work for their benefits, theres stuff to do" so I say, "well if theres work to do give them a wage with tax and NI paid like employees should normally get". But you never get an answer as they dont want to agree that they basically agree with slave labour.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its not the tories. Its the stupid cunts who keep voting them in. 

exactly

I don’t even blame Tories. They exist to look after the interests of the rich.

It’s the bootlicking peasants who approve of being told to "tighten your belt “by millionaires who have their own swimming pool.

While we're on the subject, most of the people who work in jobcentres are absolute scum. Fat fucking pigs called Pat and Sandra who have their own special chair and wrist rest for their keyboard and get early darts on Friday, having had the same job for thirty years they think it's that cushy and simple for everyone who comes through the door. 

"Can you help me fill my benefit form out?" - We don't do that here.

"Can you help me find a job?" - What do you think this is?

The Jobcentres are not there to do what they should - i,e, help you find a job and or ideally retrain (adult education should be free, and I mean completely free) they're just punishment centres. The people who work there are given carte blanche to treat you and speak to you as if you've done something wrong, even though what you're actually doing is accessing a system you've been paying in to your whole working life. 

Even the vibe of the places are fucked up. When you walk in you're usually greeted by three G4S security guards. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

While we're on the subject, most of the people who work in jobcentres are absolute scum. Fat fucking pigs called Pat and Sandra who have their own special chair and wrist rest for their keyboard and get early darts on Friday, having had the same job for thirty years they think it's that cushy and simple for everyone who comes through the door. 

"Can you help me fill my benefit form out?" - We don't do that here.

"Can you help me find a job?" - What do you think this is?

The Jobcentres are not there to do what they should - i,e, help you find a job and or ideally retrain (adult education should be free, and I mean completely free) they're just punishment centres. The people who work there are given carte blanche to treat you and speak to you as if you've done something wrong, even though what you're actually doing is accessing a system you've been paying in to your whole working life. 

Even the vibe of the places are fucked up. When you walk in you're usually greeted by three G4S security guards. 

A woman I used to work with spent a little time working in Jobcentres, and her attitude towards those on benefits was a disgrace.

She'd been lucky enough never to have been in that situation herself, so had no empathy whatsoever. As far as she was concerned every claimant was taking the piss or on the make.