You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

I worked in a bank in Kirkby throughout most of the Eighties alongside a girl who I never saw bring anything to eat for dinner other than one piece of bread with cheese on, cut into two tiny squares.

I'd make a deposit into her account. 

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

I worked in a bank in Kirkby throughout most of the Eighties alongside a girl who I never saw bring anything to eat for dinner other than one piece of bread with cheese on, cut into two tiny squares.

Shut up about her you sound like Mook 

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/04/2020 at 14:22, sir roger said:

I just saw a post on Reddit saying that the world's smallest sandwich would be one protein atom between two carbohydrate atoms, maybe this is what she was aiming for.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

People who have bonfires during nice weather. Fucking bellends when everyone is sitting in their garden or putting clothes on the washing line. Have them in the winter when everyone is indoors. Twats.

This.

Some people have an obsession with bonfires, fucking weirdos

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep. Your lot 

It did occur to me you might pick up on that, fair play.

It is burning effigies of the leader of one of the most evil organisations in the world so nowt wrong with that 

18 minutes ago, A Red said:

It did occur to me you might pick up on that, fair play.

It is burning effigies of the leader of one of the most evil organisations in the world so nowt wrong with that 

Ian Paisley ? It shouldn’t be an effigy 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Ian Paisley ? It shouldn’t be an effigy 

Nothing left to burn hes long gone.

No, the roman catholic church, one of the most evil organisations in the world, but you know that

8 hours ago, A Red said:

Nothing left to burn hes long gone.

No, the roman catholic church, one of the most evil organisations in the world, but you know that

Formerly the most senior Catholic in Australia. Contentiously won an appeal against a conviction for paodophilia, enabled some of the worst paedos in the Church to prey on boys for decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/09/why-didnt-he-help-those-little-boys-how-george-pell-failed-the-children-of-ballarat

Also allegedly owns a gay love nest on the beachfront on the north coast of NSW.

"Common sense"

The mating call of judgemental, contemptuous wankers everywhere.

Long time signifier of aimless conceit and self-righteousness, currently also a great way to mark yourself out as an utter fucking shill for the decline of public office.

Thoughtless, heartless and dangerously stupid fucking cunts.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pidge said:

"Common sense"

The mating call of judgemental, contemptuous wankers everywhere.

Long time signifier of aimless conceit and self-righteousness, currently also a great way to mark yourself out as an utter fucking shill for the decline of public office.

Thoughtless, heartless and dangerously stupid fucking cunts.

The mantra of the university of life cretin.

Many a middle aged moron who's been mired in the same shit job for decades has belittled the graduate or student new starter with the claim they have no "common sense'. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The mantra of the university of life cretin.

Many a middle aged moron who's been mired in the same shit job for decades has belittled the graduate or student new starter with the claim they have no "common sense'. 

I'm not crediting those types of know it all wankers but you'll often find some very intelligent people lack common sense. It's like their brains go on strike with simple problems.

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm not crediting those types of know it all wankers but you'll often find some very intelligent people lack common sense. It's like their brains go on strike with simple problems.

That can be true in fairness.

My mate worked in IT at Manchester uni and he said there was an academic there that hadn't figured out how to save her work, so used to email it to random people she didn't know so she could store it in her sent items.