You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is a thread for you to nominate (or really just show the rest of us) you're favourite pair of WOMAN'S (for all the jokers) tits. You must include AT LEAST one photograph of said tits, with any that include nipple or any kind of hardcore element being wrapped safely in nsfw tags.

Remember this is tits only, so even if she is foul of face, if her tits are ripe she's welcome. And the great thing about tits is that there are always more, so if you see a new pair that you prefer, just post them up.

Gianna Michaels

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

gianna-michaels.jpg

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

gianna-michaels-11.jpg

doctor-adventures-gianna-michaels-tits.jpg

something along the lines of these...

tumblr_kvtw7oFtZV1qzr53co1_500.jpg

the key is the graceful arc from the chest downward meeting with an tighter upward arc from the underside meeting at the nipple.

the perfect tits should focus at that point, and not go bursting out and expanding in an outward fashion (as you have shown to prefer).

smaller nipples make it more appealing as well.

PkCHaDARpp4cokhsRIvqbBV4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kqt8ebU3DN1qa26cxo1_500.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen. I present Christy Marks

Saggy boobs with stretch marks? Horses for courses and all that, but not my bag at all :no

neko has the right idea, structurally the boobs he posted are quite similar to the ones I posted, he's on my wavelength I think.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ladies and gentlemen. I present Christy Marks:

Great, the breast equivalent of AIDS. This thread is dead to me, at least 'til it gets to page 2.

Bigger doesn't necessarily make better in the mammory department. Though if you can find a big pair that are perfectly shaped then that's even better obviously. But the shape is the most important thing. I like a good pert nipple too, they can make or break the breasts.

I will post some examples later, but Giorgia's there will be pretty hard to beat.