You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Madrid Derby

Carradona

Higuain is a fantastic footballer.

If we had the monet, I'd love to see us go for him and I reckon we'd have a chance of getting him given the apparent lack of appreciation he's given in Madrid.

Reading the other day that he's classed as a player who ain't up for the big games. But 45 in 57 La Liga games over the last 2 seasons is very hard to dismiss ain't it.

Quality player.

I've enjoyed this one.

Can't think what went through Xabi's mind for that penno.

Trying to remember who Bob scored a classic against, for us.

( seem to remember it was the 3rd in a 3-0 win ).

How embarrassing is the pseudo-mystical guff about 'going into the zone' before every Ronaldo free-kick, before he wellies it at the bollocks of the middle guy in the wall.

Reading the other day that he's classed as a player who ain't up for the big games. But 45 in 57 La Liga games over the last 2 seasons is very hard to dismiss ain't it.

Quality player.

I hope they keep attempting to diminish his abilies and performances as it'll push him closer to the exit and, assuming we have decent finance, we should pounce.

All a pipe dream at the moment, though.

I've enjoyed this one.

Can't think what went through Xabi's mind for that penno.

Trying to remember who Bob scored a classic against ( seem to remember it was the 3rd in a 3-0 win ).

How embarrassing is the pseudo-mystical guff about 'going into the zone' before every Ronaldo free-kick, before he wellies it at the bollocks of the middle guy in the wall.

West Brom last year.

I hope they keep attempting to diminish his abilies and performances as it'll push him closer to the exit and, assuming we have decent finance, we should pounce.

All a pipe dream at the moment, though.

Agree with all that. We need another Argie I reckon!

given the apparent lack of appreciation he's given in Madrid.

What makes you think that? The English media? Valdano said the board want him to retire in Madrid and he is the crowd's favourite player.

Best young forward in years. He is only 22, that's scary.

Highlights of the game

[YOUTUBE]0pGBzcSE_QU[/YOUTUBE]