You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gym advise please.

Fugitive

I've not been the Gym in years but my fitness is still pretty good. I want to get it back to when I was running competitively and also to give me something to do when I'm bored.

I've seen that there is one just opened on Liverpool One facing the Hilton and it's only £15 a month with no contract so you can cancel at any time.

Anyone here used it and what was it like? I really dont want to go anywhere full of gangster types or twats.

It looks nice enough from this...

Fitness Club Liverpool, Health Merseyside, Gyms

Fuge, I think I'm joining there preety soon.

I'm looking for my card to sign up now. It looks really nice and has some cracking views over the docks and Liverpool one for when you're working out. Seems like a place for non-gangster types as well.

Cheap as fuck as well. Huyton Leisure Centre wanted £28 a month on a 12 month contract. I'm off to Ibiza in June and there was no way I was paying £30 a month for 4 months for nothing.

The amount of machines means you wont be standing around waiting for someone to finish as well.

I'm looking for my card to sign up now. It looks really nice and has some cracking views over the docks and Liverpool one for when you're working out. Seems like a place for non-gangster types as well.

Cheap as fuck as well. Huyton Leisure Centre wanted £28 a month on a 12 month contract. I'm off to Ibiza in June and there was no way I was paying £30 a month for 4 months for nothing.

The amount of machines means you wont be standing around waiting for someone to finish as well.

I think the opening hours are sound as well, if I remember right.

Yeah it does look decent, would be quality going at night and looking out the windows at the city.

They just send you a pin for the door as well so there is no messing about. Looks a really good place and the views will be stunning.

I can see a few middle of the night trips coming when I cant sleep.

Just back from that gym, was empty tonight. Does get packed between 8-9pm but that is usually the free weights area. Only problem at going at this time, no females to gorp at. All the personal trainers are friendly and easy to talk too. Only problem is they play the same fookin songs over an over, but its brilliant for 15 quid a month.

Just back from that gym, was empty tonight. Does get packed between 8-9pm but that is usually the free weights area. Only problem at going at this time, no females to gorp at. All the personal trainers are friendly and easy to talk too. Only problem is they play the same fookin songs over an over, but its brilliant for 15 quid a month.

Hmm, I'm thinking, nice synopsis, but you're Username is going a lot further towards endorsing this gym.

I'm giving everyone a 24 hour notice on using the phrase 'working out' or 'work out', after which you will be negged with extreme prejudice.

I'm with you on that.

Mathematicians work things out and people who go the Gym just run, row and lift things.

Personally I'm just interested in running, rowing, riding and stepping. May lift stuff now and again but it's not a priority.

I'd just go running around Huyton and save £15 a month but you have to be good at dodging speeding bullets and illegal dogs.