You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just said on it tonight that, practically word for word, that ''His people (whoever they are) at Liverpool have told him Carragher and Gerrard do not trust Rafael Benitez at all with decisions on and off the pitch''.

Collymore hasn't got a lot of credence with Liverpool supporters in general for various reasons over the years, namely now because he is very outspoken against Rafa Benitez which has obviously annoyed the people who are still behind Rafa (something which Stan touched on in his Mirror article today) and basically said he should be sacked in the Mirror today but this is quite startling because of the fact he actually named players.

Normally someone in the media would say something along the lines of ''I have heard rumours that there is discontent with some of the senior players at the club with regards to the manager'' or words to that effect but for an ex-player to come out and name names like Stan did tonight was surprising. Didn't Lawrenson do something similar with Gerrard last season as well although I can't remember what that was now?

Obviously we have heard the rumours all season and Henry Winter (Excellent read) opened up a big can of worms recently especially on here but there seems to be too many people saying the same type of thing. Redknapp went to town on Rafa before the first game of the season v Spurs I remember as well with regards to the Alonso situation. It just seems to be the same type of things from different people for there not to be some truth in it.

Collymore may be stirring it, who knows, but he is forever saying he would dearly love us to win the league and is one of the few ex-players who even mentions the Americans and the mess they have got the club in, some of our ''legends'' would do well to take note of Stan there. Yes Alan Kennedy I mainly mean you although there are others as well.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just said on it tonight that, practically word for word, that ''His people (whoever they are) at Liverpool have told him Carragher and Gerrard do not trust Rafael Benitez at all with decisions on and off the pitch''.

Collymore hasn't got a lot of credence with Liverpool supporters in general for various reasons over the years, namely now because he is very outspoken against Rafa Benitez which has obviously annoyed the people who are still behind Rafa (something which Stan touched on in his Mirror article today) and basically said he should be sacked in the Mirror today but this is quite startling because of the fact he actually named players.

Normally someone in the media would say something along the lines of ''I have heard rumours that there is discontent with some of the senior players at the club with regards to the manager'' or words to that effect but for an ex-player to come out and name names like Stan did tonight was surprising. Didn't Lawrenson do something similar with Gerrard last season as well although I can't remember what that was now?

Obviously we have heard the rumours all season and Henry Winter (Excellent read) opened up a big can of worms recently especially on here but there seems to be too many people saying the same type of thing. Redknapp went to town on Rafa before the first game of the season v Spurs I remember as well with regards to the Alonso situation. It just seems to be the same type of things from different people for there not to be some truth in it.

Collymore may be stirring it, who knows, but he is forever saying he would dearly love us to win the league and is one of the few ex-players who even mentions the Americans and the mess they have got the club in, some of our ''legends'' would do well to take note of Stan there. Yes Alan Kennedy I mainly mean you although there are others as well.

collywobble talks shyte on talkshyte radio shocker. If collywobble told me LFC played in Red I'd check myself.

he's obviously trying to be clever by not saying he's quoting gerrard and carragher directly, only through 'sources.'

Yeah, ok stan. Whatever you say.

Collymore has no contacts at Liverpool, of that I'm certain.

Lawrenson has been wrong about everything including his "Rafa to be sacked if we don't beat Madrid."

Steven Gerrard publicly stated that Jamie Redknapp was talking complete bollocks when he asserted that he'd issued Rafa with an ultimatum to stop playing him on the right wing or I'm off.

His people? He was never around the club long enough to pick up contacts, unless Carragher and Gerrard are part of the dogging community.

Along with Tony Barrett would kick his teeth so far down his fat throat he'd have to put Colgate on suppositories to keep them clean.

Fucking no nothing twat.

Haven't Collymore and Carragher had words in the past? I'm sure Jamie put him in his place, so I'd be very surprised if he was getting anything from that direction and I can't imagine Gerrard entertaining him for a minute.

Hamann and Hyypia have both backed Rafa recently, and both have worked for the man and know him well. I'd rather take on board the comments of these lads than half the gobshites who played for us years ago but are happy to piss all over the club's reputation now for a few quid from TV, radio or the papers.

That quote right there is all the proof you need that he is talking shite.

Who is here that would know or feed anything to this woman beating pervert. If he truly believes this, his mental health problems are obviously still out of control.

That quote right there is all the proof you need that he is talking shite.

Who is here that would know or feed anything to this woman beating pervert. If he truly believes this, his mental health problems are obviously still out of control.

The way he say's "his people" as if he's Carl Bernstein.

It's all a bit Colleen's passport with that tit.

99% of what comes out of the guys mouth is bullshit. He throws out so many opinions and pretends theyre facts but doesnt bother to back them up. He also trys to make out he knows everything behind the scenes at Liverpool and again doesnt give us any background into his 'revelations'.

The man is a massive massive prick.

This bad run of form lately has really shown the medias true colours lately. By that I mean they using it to slaughter Benitez and Liverpool. Most journos hate us especially Benitez and they couldnt wait for this moment to arrive. Much like what happened to Mourinho.

His incessant campaign to get Mourinho in as Liverpool manager is bordering on obsessive. The man cant go through 10 minutes without mentioning how Mourinho would win the league within 2 years at Liverpool (whoever the owners). Tonight he said Gerrard and Carra would run through brick walls for Mourinho but not for Benitez. How does he know this?