You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mike Parry and YNWA

Hermes

• 2 months later...

Came out with another fucking classic this morning, after tearing down our performance against spurs (Dissallowed Goal and Shirt Pulling Greeks) he started laying into the fans. He started saying why do Liverpool fans sing Fields of Athenry ( A great Celtic Song he informed the audience) he went onto to say its wrong of fans to steal other fans songs (no shit !!!!!) he also added insult to injury by suggesting we dont even sing it well in fact it was sung poorly. When he got Liverpool fans ringing in pointing out it was the Fields of Anfield Road, he asked his co-presenter Andy Townsend, "I dont think so do you Andy, youve been to loads of games at Anfield do they sing that ?" AT was like dont ask me. Then he says "Anyway by my recollection theres no fields on Anfield Road just a load of terrace housing, and anyway I object to fans stealing tunes to great songs and putting their own words to them" really clutching at straws then. It was at this point someone pointed out to me that Everton sing The Celtic Song (if you you know yer histery) and it has swearing in. Is this guy really so fuckin stupid and bitter or do you reckon the producer stitched him up and gave him a load of rope !!!

Parry's too stupid to know there ARE lyrics to Johnny Todd. Anyway, here's the prickly poltroon being ejected from Spurs:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yz7vPrGKRE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yz7vPrGKRE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Parry's too stupid to know there ARE lyrics to Johnny Todd. Anyway, here's the prickly poltroon being ejected from Spurs:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yz7vPrGKRE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yz7vPrGKRE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That was the bit I just couldn't believe about those comments. It might be best known as the theme from fucking Z Cars but it wasn't written for the programme, it's a folk song about a girl who's sailor fella leaves her behind and fucks off on his boat from Liverpool, leaving her sobbing at the docks. I know this and not only am I not an Evertonian, I'm not even from Liverpool, so how has it passed this fat fucking moron by?

Parry is a fucking idiot, most Blues are embarrassed to be associated with this beaut.

I switch off the radio when he makes an appearance with his stupid ideas and disasterous soundbites.

He's also up Billy Bullshits backside which says it all.

100per cent tool.

Spot on, most of my Blue mates say he's a fuckin uneducated tool !

Just another cock who is a brick in the foundation "Anti-Liverpool" talkspurt...Why JC is going to work there is beyond me but hey its a free country.