You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Women who talk about celebrities/non entities like they know them personally. Bird in work talking about people in celebrity big brother like she goes the pub with them saying 'don't know why she still goes out with him/she should have left eastenders years ago'. Then goes into a rant about Madonnas adopting kids and said that 'I fully respected her and supported her adopting that kid but in hindsight it's all been done for publicity'. I am sure Madonnas is made up that a scally bird working in an office in Liverpool supported her adoption of an African kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Top, top girl at work who goes to a lot of festivals had VIP tickets to Leeds festival weekend just gone. We'd talked about who was playing and who she wanted to see and I mentioned a couple of bands I wouldn't mind her checking out to see what they're like live.

So she comes back into work yesterday morning.

Me: Hey, so how was the weekend?

Her: Brilliant thanks, had a really top time.

Me: So who did you get to see?

Her: Nobody.

Me: Eh?

Her: Oh I don't ever see any bands at festivals, I just drink.

Me: ...

Forgive the f**tie reference but another lovely girl I work with goes out with a lad who knows Dani Pacheco. She just emailed me to say

"He's off to play for a team in Spain. Can't remember who. They're near Madrid. "La Liga" I think."

When 'lovely' translates as daft ?

I thought you hated all of the women you worked with, Lurtz? Are you in a good mood today or something?

Not at all. Despite what *certain* people have said about me I only hate one of them - the lying pregnant gobshite. The rest of them are great, a real nice bunch. It just does my head in being the only bloke working in a team of women.

Forgive the f**tie reference but another lovely girl I work with goes out with a lad who knows Dani Pacheco. She just emailed me to say

"He's off to play for a team in Spain. Can't remember who. They're near Madrid. "La Liga" I think."

Reminds me of a time in Sixth Form when me and a mate were talking about footy in the common room. His bird was feeling a bit left out so she pipes up, "Do you know who I think is a good team?"

"Who?"

"That... errrm... errrm... AC Madrid."