You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Everywhere’s getting like that 

Number one son was working downtown yesterday,  said he went to a food truck for lunch.

Ordered a philly cheesesteak sandwich and a large Coke - gave the guy 20 and got two dollars back in change!

18 bucks for a sandwich and a Coke off a truck FFS.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Number one son was working downtown yesterday,  said he went to a food truck for lunch.

Ordered a philly cheesesteak sandwich and a large Coke - gave the guy 20 and got two dollars back in change!

Sounds nice though! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Did they not have the prices on display?

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

That is cat sick.

From being fingered.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Literally what everyone else is thinking.

Are you sure ? 

Cat was fit by the way. Lives in West Tower. 

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I know I know. Alright 

I had a Bloody Mary next to it though 

Surely you know the breakfast thread by now. For years to come in every thread, you’ll be associated with green tea and Avocado  on toast. You might as well start a Guardian column and move to Hoxton. 

49 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Surely you know the breakfast thread by now. For years to come in every thread, you’ll be associated with green tea and Avocado  on toast. You might as well start a Guardian column and move to Hoxton. 

If the avocado on toast was mine then fair enough but on what planet are you on as a bald Tory to come in here and tell me I will forever be know as my vegan birds brekkie while I had a green tea next to a Bloody Mary before the yardarm? 

It would be easier if the fella dug up your shed, gave the bodies back to the masses and shoved a melon up your arse then split it open via an axe to your Surrey fucking head you fucking air fryer 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

If the avocado on toast was mine then fair enough but on what planet are you on as a bald Tory to come in here and tell me I will forever be know as my vegan birds brekkie while I had a green tea next to a Bloody Mary before the yardarm? 

It would be easier if the fella dug up your shed, gave the bodies back to the masses and shoved a melon up your arse then split it open via an axe to your Surrey fucking head you fucking air fryer 

IMG_4202.jpeg

Little Leo's cafe, Hull after staying and deciding the Ibis's £12 breakfast looked like muck.

I went for the full breakkie, my missus had the vegetarian.

Was cracking. Menu stated "hash browns" - plural - so only getting one was disappointing,  but... BUT... it was the best hash brown I've ever eaten by a mile. 

Sausage was very good. Could've been cooked more on the outside. Everything else was lovely. 

£8.50 for the breakfast, not sure how much extra for the coffee.

20240329_105126.jpg

20240329_105130.jpg

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

So you're telling us that your missus loves fox hunting?

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Little Leo's cafe, Hull after staying and deciding the Ibis's £12 breakfast looked like muck.

Was cracking. Menu stated "hash browns" - plural - so only getting one was disappointing,  but... BUT... it was the best hash brown I've ever eaten by a mile. 

Sausage was very good. Could've been cooked more on the outside. Everything else was lovely. 

20240329_105126.jpg

20240329_105130.jpg

No brekkie with a solitary sausage should ever be described as full

• Like 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

No brekkie with a solitary sausage should ever be described as full

I hear you, but I ate at 10 this morning and have only had a cake at 2pm with a cup of coffee since, and I'm not massively hungry yet. 

20 hours ago, Bob said:

20240329_105126.jpg

20240329_105130.jpg

Vegetarians seriously miss out on the finest gift that life gives us.

And show those beans with pride, forget the minority naysayers 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1