You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is that supposed to send me into a spin like the memes I posted I did to you lot?

That won't work because I'm sane, I know you are too, what is it about Farage that makes you go all loopy?

Surely a question to ask of any working class person who considers voting for UKIP.

Why vote against your own interests? 

Says the person that votes Green, Green! haha Come off it.

Can you explain to me what racist policies UKIP have got and then can you also explain and justify the behaviour of your deputy leader here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYX8WxpmJw

Not bothered looking at that clip, because it just occurred to me that I don't know (or care) who the Deputy Leader of the Green Party is.  I'm not sure how that person is "my" deputy leader.

Democracy is not about leaders.  It's about policies and candidates.

Not bothered looking at that clip, because it just occurred to me that I don't know (or care) who the Deputy Leader of the Green Party is.  I'm not sure how that person is "my" deputy leader.

Democracy is not about leaders.  It's about policies and candidates.

Yes, but it isn't with UKIP, so you can understand why he might assume the same applies to everyone else.

I must admit, I had no idea who the Deputy Leader of the Green Party is either.

Guest Super Sub

Yes, but it isn't with UKIP, so you can understand why he might assume the same applies to everyone else.

I must admit, I had no idea who the Deputy Leader of the Green Party is either.

The local green council candidate for St Michaels who is standing for election in place of retiring Cllr John Coyne is Polish.

She's been caught cutting down her trees.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/green-party-council-hopeful-anna-8894831

7732f4fbb08ce3b7bb201cec3d6a5007.jpg

• Downvote 1

Says the person that votes Green, Green! haha Come off it.

Can you explain to me what racist policies UKIP have got and then can you also explain and justify the behaviour of your deputy leader here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYX8WxpmJw

I've watched it now.  Are you implying that there's anything racist in what he's saying?  It's clearly an anti-racist rant, castigating the hypocrites who pay lip-service to things like Holocaust Memorial Day, whilst tolerating racism and oppression.

As for UKIP's racist policies, how about denying people access to essential - even life-saving - services, simply on the grounds of their nationality?  Or scrapping the parts of the Equality Act which prevent employers from excluding candidates on the basis of their ethnicity?  Or deportation without an effective right of appeal?  Or a Foreign Policy that's based on "fostering closer ties with the Anglosphere"? Or this sort of dog-whistle bullshit?

We will:

• Insist on there being one law for all – British law
  • Uphold freedom of speech within the law
  • End the use of multi-lingual formatting on official documents
  • Remove funding from public bodies promoting multiculturalism 

Basically, every time a Kipper opens his or her gob, it's to blame Johnny Foreigner for whatever the gripe of the day is.

They are cunts who are committed to employing racism in the service of the very, very rich.

"If you believe that in this year, the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta, we should seize the opportunity for real change in our politics, rebalancing power from large corporations and big government institutions and putting it back into the hands of the people of this country, then there really is only one choice.

wot

The local green council candidate for St Michaels who is standing for election in place of retiring Cllr John Coyne is Polish.

She's been caught cutting down her trees.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/green-party-council-hopeful-anna-8894831

7732f4fbb08ce3b7bb201cec3d6a5007.jpg

That is an absolute disgrace, what a frightful hypocrite. Teach her a lesson and vote for one of the pro austerity, neo liberal parties instead.

Guest Super Sub

Have you bothered to read all of that article?

If I hadn't read the article I wouldn't have posted. For the record I couldn't have given a shit whether she cut down trees or not I find it funny someone has snitched on her for cutting down trees.

• Downvote 1

Guest Super Sub

You seriously want to vote UKIP?

No I don't want to vote UKIP but I feel that even when the Green Party who I have always voted for is having Polish counsellors as well as the annoying fuckers in work then I feel I have no choice in the matter. I am not blaming Polish people for the state of the economy but I will just say that I find them impossible to work with. It's the little things like the way they sit there talking to each other in Polish. Or the way they form little cliques and segregate the work place, or the way they refuse to become part of the work force as a whole and instead create an us and them dynamic in the work force which they seem to not only enjoy but use it as a tool to benefit themselves instead of just trying to integrate with everyone else.

• Downvote 1

How in the fuck have you gone from having presumably had some sort of ideology/attitude that dictates you vote for the only party that even begins to genuinely give a fuck about the planet or any of it's inhabitants, to thinking, "Actually, fuck this, let's boot the foreigners out".

Guest Super Sub

How in the fuck have you gone from having presumably had some sort of ideology/attitude that dictates you vote for the only party that even begins to genuinely give a fuck about the planet or any of it's inhabitants, to thinking, "Actually, fuck this, let's boot the foreigners out".

For the record I only voted for the Green Party in the local elections and I voted Green in St Michaels and voted for all three green councillors that are currently elected in St Michaels. Every General a Elections I voted labour. Like I have said I am not of the opinion that the individual people are to blame but my experience of working with EU immigrants has I feel left me with no option but to vote UKIP; because as I have stated I find them impossible to work with. To top it all off I am really not going to vote green in the local elections when the councillor is Polish. Now don't get me wrong I don't get involved in local politics apart from voting so if I am going to vote for someone it is someone who I feel an affinity towards and is going to represent me and my best interests.

• Downvote 1

Guest Super Sub

If the country is overrun with Polish it is only fair that they get Polish councillors to represent them.

Most aren't eligible to vote and if they are going to be allowed a vote then they should vote for the pro Polish party not the Green Party. It is also true that I can have a vote to represent me. People seem to imply that Polish are all lovely innocent people. The truth is from my experience is that very few of them are decent people the majority are a gang of arse holes who have more in common with eastern block football hooligans than the hard working immigrants looking to improve their lives impression people have of them. The truth is most are only here for a few years if that, they hate the country and generally seem to dislike the people who live here hence why they seem to enjoy so much forming cliques and not integrating into society.

• Downvote 2