You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10395877

Yep, as sure as night turns to day. Followed them since 92 and it's a case of New Season Same shit every year. Best mate of mine played for Newport (Dragons?) then for the Bielefeld Bulldogs over here. He's a Miami fan (giggles) and so I just chose a team from the other division and plumped for the redskins, fo no other reason than they had 'Red' in the name. I's the taking part what counts....right? If they could sort out the defence, which is said every year, they might actually make the playoffs. 

As things stand, looking good points wise for a debut win in my first match up. Helps when your TE goes in for a TD on their first offensive play, plus I hope NYG batter the Cowboys. 

Fucking getting dick of these zebra clothed cunts

NFC Championship 

Fucked by refs

Texans week 1

Fucked by refs on clock management 

Lost 20/30 seconds and probable 3-7 pts

Today 

Fucked of a 87 yard return fumble recovery because they blew the play dead

Fuck this shit

I feel like fucking jacking it in. 

Last three games have absolutely fucked over by officials. Only got out the Texans game by Brees and Lutz pulling off some magic. Refs cost the team between 3 and 7pts in that game. 

Today's game swung on the play being blown up. Struggled without Brees but going in 10-3/10/6 at HT would have been different. Them later on a Rams player ripping the helmet off one of our receiver's and no flag. All this shit on top of getting seriously fucked over in the NFC Championship game and a superbowl appearance. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Fucking getting dick of these zebra clothed cunts

NFC Championship 

Fucked by refs

Texans week 1

Fucked by refs on clock management 

Lost 20/30 seconds and probable 3-7 pts

Today 

Fucked of a 87 yard return fumble recovery because they blew the play dead

Fuck this shit

You should probably seek to have it discussed in the senate and take them to court. 

That'll get them onside.

Fuck the referees and fuck the Rams. I was at that game today. The only people that heard a whistle were the god damn zebras. Cunts robbed us again and yea we were fucked without Drew fair play but how often does this have to happen to us?! Also Rams fans are some of the saddest most obnoxious people I’ve ever met. Can’t even get a chant going in their own stadium so they resort to shouting in your face. Horrible set of fans. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Thankfully I edged a tight affair with Welsh State Celtics without relying on my late starter, Eagles wide receiver Jefferys. He was injured early in the game and did not return, 0 points the outcome. Thankfully the points I left on the bench didn't cost me as well. I also went 2-0-0 in the other league I'm in after a high scoring victory. Next up the much anticipated match up with Carvalho's Cripplers, Shep is struggling somewhat. 

Fucking Redskins lost again to those Cowboy twats...grrrr...gonna be a long season. 

Not as long as it will be for the Dolphins though, it's a piss take what they are doing this season. 

Guest Pistonbroke
23 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Brees fucked, Cipplers in a pickle.

If it makes you feel better I've got a few injuries which don't look promising. The rosters are so big that a slight injury or a bit of bad form can scupper any plans you have, it really is down to hoping your undroppable stars stay fit and perform. 

Plenty of QB's you can pick up under the players (available) tab. Stafford, Brissett and Keenum spring to mind. 

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You should probably seek to have it discussed in the senate and take them to court. 

That'll get them onside.

No different from the few dick heads who did the petitions after the champions league final. It pisses me off as does the constant piss taking of the Falcons blowing the superbowl. 

But this is fucking ridiculous now, 3 games huge errors have cost them. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

But sitting at 0-2 in fantasy(0.3 fucking points defeat last week) and owner of Josh Gordon I'm pretty happy. Though watch him get fuck all targets now

Could do well against the Jets now Brown has been released, Jets have a decimated defence going into this match up.