You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

I expect Crazy Chip to do something totally bonkers to get his college QB. 

I think the Cowboys will remain calm and build up the defensive line and cornerback positions in the first two rounds and then pick up a decent running back in the third (TJ Yeldon, perhaps).

Love the draft.....the NFL does some things better than any other sports league.

Im hoping your boys or Arizona wants to jump the Dolphins for Gurley or Gordon

Not sure about Arizona, but the Cowboys won't reach. Still too many holes on defense, and Jerry won't want to look like he's fixing a mistake losing Demarco.

I think if Arizona doesn't find someone decent in the first two rounds, they'll swing a trade for Adrian Peterson.

I'd like to see the Cowboys get him, of course, but again it just seems like they're copying the Patriots financial model of restraint the last few years.

Well the hour is almost upon is. Who do you think your team will draft ?

Would love to see the Browns somehow come out with a second 1st round pick in 2016 draft.

If we stay put and draft at 12 and 19 I'd be chuffed to see Davonte Parker and Malcolm Brown.

If Scherff is there at 12 then we take him.

Hahahaha! I know next to fuck all about the intricacies of the draft, but I do know that Chip Kelly is clearly mental. Won't that make it 5 QBs on the roster?

Not a issue

Bradford can be traded,Sanchez is a back up and Tebow is Tebow