You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, I just translated a goal.com story from the last hour about Masch, looks like he could be off to Barca because they have a computer :

"According to 'El Mundo Deportivo', Javier Mascherano would have given his orders to put pressure on the Liverpool and request a transfer to Barcelona. The problem is Rafa Benitez, who continues to call a number outside the market, but the good news for Barca is that the player has already been postulated.

And is that Mascherano is aware that the change of equipment can make a huge leap in his career. Not only that, because Barcelona is a city that loves its good climate and there is his good friend Leo Messi, not to tell of the wonders of the computer."

If anyone can do any better :

Según informa 'El Mundo Deportivo', Javier Mascherano habría dado órdenes a su representante para presionar al Liverpool y pedir un traspaso al Barcelona. El problema es Rafa Benítez, que sigue pidiendo una cantidad fuera de mercado, pero lo bueno para el Barça es que el jugador ya se ha postulado.

Y es que Mascherano es consciente de que el cambio de equipo puede suponer un gran salto en su carrera. Y no sólo eso, pues Barcelona es una ciudad que le encanta por su buen clima y allí tiene a su gran amigo Leo Messi, que no para de contarle las maravillas del equipo.

Mercado: Mascherano presiona al Liverpool para irse al Barça - Goal.com

Hahaha, I just translated a goal.com story from the last hour about Masch, looks like he could be off to Barca because they have a computer :

"According to 'El Mundo Deportivo', Javier Mascherano would have given his orders to put pressure on the Liverpool and request a transfer to Barcelona. The problem is Rafa Benitez, who continues to call a number outside the market, but the good news for Barca is that the player has already been postulated.

And is that Mascherano is aware that the change of equipment can make a huge leap in his career. Not only that, because Barcelona is a city that loves its good climate and there is his good friend Leo Messi, not to tell of the wonders of the computer."

If anyone can do any better :

Según informa 'El Mundo Deportivo', Javier Mascherano habría dado órdenes a su representante para presionar al Liverpool y pedir un traspaso al Barcelona. El problema es Rafa Benítez, que sigue pidiendo una cantidad fuera de mercado, pero lo bueno para el Barça es que el jugador ya se ha postulado.

Y es que Mascherano es consciente de que el cambio de equipo puede suponer un gran salto en su carrera. Y no sólo eso, pues Barcelona es una ciudad que le encanta por su buen clima y allí tiene a su gran amigo Leo Messi, que no para de contarle las maravillas del equipo.

Mercado: Mascherano presiona al Liverpool para irse al Barça - Goal.com

Good computers impress anybody. Rush joined us when they showed him detailed plans of the club involving getting a ZX81 and one of those shit printers they used to have. The clincher was the 16k ram pack, though. No other clubs could match that at the time.

Good computers impress anybody. Rush joined us when they showed him detailed plans of the club involving getting a ZX81 and one of those shit printers they used to have. The clincher was the 16k ram pack, though. No other clubs could match that at the time.

So that's what the season ticket waiting list DB Is held on, knowing the TO they've lost the power pack!

I didn't know the third part came out.

It barely did. My son loved the first two and II ended with "to be continued..." and he asked me to look out for the third, but i read the reviews and apparently it doesn't continue at all. And Leonor Varela isn't in it. Or Anna Friel. So i fucked it off.

The fucker. I avoided the third part after people who seemed to be fans of the first two said it was shit. If they think it is shit, then you really have to listen.

ha ha, it is so bad it's incredible. Funny to watch after a few beers though, some fit birds in it.

It isn't even about Munez, he just makes little cameos throughout.

It was supposed to be about him in the World Cup but they soon deal with that by him getting injured and concentrate on two English clowns.

Dont think it is as child friendly either