You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robben or Tevez?

rebel23

Robben or Tevez?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Robben or Tevez?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mail reporting ribery to barca. Tevez and Robben have been mentioned. We want big names and world class wingers but are there any out there? Silva and Villa are a couple of the players who may be available who are classed as being in the top bracket even though i am not sure silva is that great

Robben the footballer is fantastic. Scores goals and has blistering pace and skill.

Robben the man is an utter heartless cunt. How many times has he bottled a game when it gets tough?

He's also a ridiculous fucking injury nightmare.

As for Tevez, forgetting that he's a Manc cunt, hasn't got pace or strength.

We need a powerful striker, which Tevez ain't. He's also ridicously overpriced.

So neither.

We can get a lot fucking better then them for a lot cheaper.

Guest LFD
Tevez.

------------Torres-------------

??????------Gerrard-------Tevez

Will Tevez get as many goals / assist as Kuyt has this season in that position?!

Even if he gets more the difference won't be 30 million worth more.

If you've chosen Tevez from this poll, would you not also agree though that we need a winger more than we need someone to play behind the striker?

We need a winger more in my opinion but if its a choice between Tevez and Robben then it's Tevez everytime.

If it's a choice between a Robben type player (fast, direct winger) or a Tevez type player (central striker) then its the Robben type we need. Just not Robben!

Will Tevez get as many goals / assist as Kuyt has this season in that position?!

Even if he gets more the difference won't be 30 million worth more.

No, probably not - Kuyt has been excellent for majority of this season.

But the thread does state £20M in fairness :yes:

The £30M quoted for Tevez is complete madness. I think he will end up in La Liga!

Robben.

If it wasn't for his injuries and questionnable attitude he'd be absolutely perfect for us.

I'd only take Tevez on a season loan with an option to buy for no more than £20m.

Tevez, because Robben is a monumental cuntplank who I don't want anywhere near our club.

I'll 2nd that, fucking hate the little snotshoveller. I never even rated him that highly as a player at Chelsea or at RM. He did cock all against us in both CL matches, apart from one shot that came close in the Bernebau i seem to remember.

Tevez is just one of those players who can turn any game around, and he's one of those players that just has a knack or scoring against us (along with Joe Cole, and now seemingly Arshavin and the like) I think he'd make a good addition

Guest Dog Chaser
Would fucking love Aguero. Don't think athletico would like us to pinch another one of their stars though lol.

Would suit the Premeirship i think, Quick but also stocky with low centre of gravity. If they don't qualify for the champions league as someone else said then it may improve our chances, thats if Rafa still wants him. Tevez over Robben though.