You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Greatest Moments..

caracaracara

ITV 4 - 8pm tonight

Will it be a count down ...and at no1.....' and what level of bias can we expect? (unless it is a repeat and everybody know but me:(

"And at number 1, filth beating Bayern with 2 late goals to clinch an historic treble."

You read it here first!

Surely a match doesnt count as a moment??

My top 5 champions league moments:

5. Steven Gerrard scores to make it 3-1, 25th may 2005.

4. Vladimir Smicer scores to make it 3-2, 25th may 2005.

3. Xabi Alonso scores to make it 3-3, 25th may 2005.

2. Jerzy Dudek makes a mad reflex save in the last few minutes of extra time, 25th may 2005.

1. Jerzy Dudek saves Andriy Shevchenko's penalty to win Liverpools 5TH!(2 MORE THAN MAN UTD)'S European Cup.

Tomorrow night, 3-1 up against Chelsea. Last minute of extra time, Jamie Carragher goes on a run from inside his own box, nutmegs fwank in the centre circle in which he falls over and bites his tongue off therefore unable to eat. Carragher carries on, does a cruyff turn around John Terry, (whose suspension had been overturned 5 minutes before the match due to some russian roubles), who then proceeds to have a tantrum in his own penalty area. Carragher then lobs Cech winning the tie.

Definite number one, they really should have waited.

Deportivo coming back from whatever the fuck the score was against Milan should be in there.

4-1 or something from the first leg.

One of my favourite games ever.

I was meeting someone that night and got to the bar early and just sat there amazed as each Depor goal flew in.

Yeah that was definitely the best performance I've ever seen from a team. And let's not forget Milan were European Champions that year, and Deportivo were a fourth-placed team. It's either that or Istanbul at number 1, although the stakes were much higher in Istanbul.

Yeah that was definitely the best performance I've ever seen from a team. And let's not forget Milan were European Champions that year, and Deportivo were a fourth-placed team. It's either that or Istanbul at number 1, although the stakes were much higher in Istanbul.

The funny thing was, in the same way that you think if anyone can do it tonight it's Liverpool, the same kind of thing was thought about Depor then.

They were such an attacking side with a bit of a gung ho attitude, especially at home and once they got the momentum behind them they were unstoppable.