You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nino9

i think mourinho is great for the game and he is dearly missed in prem.

I'd love it if he got one over of United tonight.

I certainly wouldnt say I miss him dearly but he is a funny guy. That Big Sam would kill me jibe in the above youtube link is very funny.

Agree with your second comment though, I would fucking love if they beat the mancs tonight. Ferguson would explode and maybe it could disrupt their march to the CL also.

Unbeaten in 110 home games and brought home Portuguese League, CL, Uefa cup, Premier League, FA cup, League Cup and looks like the Serie A aswell.

Terrible manager?

I think that may be sarcastic.

I am not however being sarcastic, he is a horrible, narcissitic, overated, drivelling hobit. He has an unusually large head, stupid dress sense and has managed the magnificent feat of taking Chelsea from second to first, Inter from first to erm.. first. I could win the league with Porto. Despite being in charge of the Richest teams in all those leagues he still plays tedious, one dimension football. Yet somehow some of our fans have decided he is the messiah, he isn't he is just a prick

Edited by Whelan
makes no sense

I think that may be sarcastic.

I am not however being sarcastic, he is a horrible, narcissitic, overated, drivelling hobit. He has an unusually large head, stupid dress sense and has managed the magnificent feat of taking Chelsea from second to first, Inter from first to erm.. first. I could win the league with Porto. Despite being in charge of the Richest teams in all those leagues he still plays tedious, one dimension football. Yet somehow some of our fans have decided he is the messiah, he isn't he is just a prick

Ye all those things you said make him a shit manager right?

Does it matter? He has won the trophies hasn't he to back up he is a quality manager. Did i say he was the Messiah? No.

I said he is a quality manager which is he, and i have backed that up with the amount of medals he has collected. Big Phil couldn't do it could he?

Ye all those things you said make him a shit manager right?

Does it matter? He has won the trophies hasn't he to back up he is a quality manager. Did i say he was the Messiah? No.

I said he is a quality manager which is he, and i have backed that up with the amount of medals he has collected. Big Phil couldn't do it could he?

Big Phil couldnt do what? win the league, bit hard considering he was sacked after 7 months. He will just have to be conted with winning the world cup!!!

Yes he has won trophies, and yes he is a good manager. But he is a twat who should never come anywhere near this club.

He wont be able to see from the dugout for starters!!!

• 14 years later...