You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting back with an ex (or trying to anyway)

Newman

Having parted company around 18 months back through me being not that arsed lately i've started thinking about this individual again and quite fancying the possible oppertunity.

Not got her phone number any more but she is on facebook.

Any thoughts/ tips on this?

Having parted company around 18 months back through me being not that arsed lately i've started thinking about this individual again and quite fancying the possible oppertunity.

Forget her, move on. If it didn't work the first time round it won't work the second time.

You will need to post a link to her facebook account so we can all judge her on her looks alone..

I always think about getting back with birds I've broke up with. But I know deep down it's only because I'm a bit bored/ lonely at the time so I never go through with gettting in touch. As someone already said, move forwards not backwards.

I'm currently obsessed with a a bird in our place, but she's got a tall fella with a well paid job. You just can't compete with that.

I always think about getting back with birds I've broke up with. But I know deep down it's only because I'm a bit bored/ lonely at the time so I never go through with gettting in touch. As someone already said, move forwards not backwards.

I'm currently obsessed with a a bird in our place, but she's got a tall fella with a well paid job. You just can't compete with that.

That made me laugh! Sounds like something one of Frodo's mates would say.

"You should see him Frodo, he's a longshanks!!"

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. Not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff's loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that."

That made me laugh! Sounds like something one of Frodo's mates would say.

"You should see him Frodo, he's a longshanks!!"

Hey bigfoot, spare a thought for us people down at 5,9ish. I have no problems with tall people, it's just hard to compete with that shit. A tall fella with no job, ok. A small fella with a bit of dough, ok. A tall fella on a wedge, no chance. It's science.