You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mate...I'd edit that pretty sharpish...

For your own sake.

Yup, just didn't click until i'd posted that... checked to see who else was onthe thread, was just you, hoped like hell you wouldn't quote it, but....

honestly though, what would be the point of doin anythin, won't make me feel any better, unless of course he decided to sign a written confession claiming that he was a lying twat and then run crying into the path of a truck because of an overwhelming sense of guilt for being such a massive cunt....

Now in that case i'd probably faint cos i can't stand blood...

Edited by liverpudlian_15
I like my balls roundish, not pancake shaped

Just wondering, does anyone on here actually know someone that really believes what he wrote? I'm not talking about some knuckle dragging manc who spouts it after matches to rile us up, I mean someone who genuinely believes Mackenzie's words, either through reading that rag or by hearing it from someone else...

I'd tell him what I thought of him. No ranting, no swearing, certainly no violence; just the basic facts of what a despicable man he is by deliberately hurting grieving people with lies in order to sell newspapers and then refusing to apologise for it nearly twenty years later.

I'd tell him what I thought of him. No ranting, no swearing, certainly no violence; just the basic facts of what a despicable man he is by deliberately hurting grieving people with lies in order to sell newspapers and then refusing to apologise for it nearly twenty years later.

Same here.

Just wondering, does anyone on here actually know someone that really believes what he wrote? I'm not talking about some knuckle dragging manc who spouts it after matches to rile us up, I mean someone who genuinely believes Mackenzie's words, either through reading that rag or by hearing it from someone else...

I dont know anybody who believes it but i know a lot of people who didint know what they wrote.My grandad buy s the paper every day and didnt believe me when i told him what they wrote.

Anyway id probobly wouldnt say anything.Id probobly say i would then i wouldnt.He deserves everything he gets.

Nothing. I'd just look him in the eye, shake my head, and walk away. I actually reckon he'd love to be beaten up by a Liverpool fan.

He would.He would want to beaten up by a liverpool fan to try and prove his point why he wrote that shite.Btw repped acid.