You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Did you ever watch Krypton factor in the 1990's?

I did yes, funny you should bring that up. My Uncle was the instructor on a number of occasions. It was filmed at Gatwick where he worked teaching pilots in Simulators.  Have actually had a go at it with him and my cousin when i was around 16

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I did yes, funny you should bring that up. My Uncle was the instructor on a number of occasions. It was filmed at Gatwick where he worked teaching pilots in Simulators.  Have actually had a go at it with him and my cousin when i was around 16

Well, if that's not grounds for investigation I don't know what is. You're actively admitting your Uncle trained terrorists because Bush asked him to? TLW, solving crimes and bustin' rhymes.

• Upvote 1

Back in 2001 no one even thought of the possibility of this happening - certainly not in the public domain.

I

A plane crash is simulated inside the cardboard courtyard of a model Pentagon. [source: Dennis Ryan, MDW News Service]

Pentagon and Arlington County emergency responders assemble in the Office of the Secretary of Defense conference room in the Pentagon for a mass casualty exercise (“MASCAL”). The exercise involves several mock-scenarios. One is of a commercial airliner crashing into the Pentagon and killing 341 people, while two others are a terrorist attack at the Pentagon’s subway stop and a construction accident. The plane crash exercise is conducted using a large-scale model of the Pentagon with a model airplane literally on fire in the central courtyard of the building. An Army medic who participates calls it “a real good scenario and one that could happen easily,” while a fire chief notes: “You have to plan for this. Look at all the air traffic around here.” [MDW NEWS SERVICE, 11/3/2000; MIRROR, 5/24/2002; UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL, 4/22/2004; 9/11 COMMISSION, 7/24/2004, PP. 314]

What? Are you saying that it was common knowledge or a well known fear that terrorists would fly planes into buildings in 2001? I certainly don't remember it ever being considered, ever being in a film, TV programme but I could be wrong

March 2001

But your looking at it through a 2014 lens, not 2001. If it happened now the jets are up, I even heard it happen a few weeks ago, but back then it wasn't what happened. The view back then was softly softly so they didn't panic hijackers into blowing up the plane or shooting passengers - which is exactly what an f-15 on the wing might have done in other circumstances. Until they started hitting the deck who knew that these guys didn't want a bag full of money and a helicopter to Mexico?

Golfer Payne Stewart. http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/oct/26/julianborger

Wow, not even for a year long backing for his book. Still, taking money from a government operative working the footballing message boards for half a decade just to discredit your book wouldn't look good, would it. Thank fuck, I can jack this place in for good now. Job done. All that pretending to support Liverpool n' all that, yuk.

I bumped the chemical weapons thread again, and I asked you something as well after posting some information : http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103510-chemical-weapons/?p=3903784

Are you going to respond? Or are you going to pretend you missed this? You haven't posted in the thread in a while, that's all. Not sure if you're avoiding it or not, incase you have to admit that you might have been wrong. You haven't posted there since 28th October last year, just checked. Quite strange, seeing as you keep mentioning my mistake in that thread, but you kind of disappear when it looks like you might also be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I bumped the chemical weapons thread again, and I asked you something as well after posting some information : http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103510-chemical-weapons/?p=3903784

Are you going to respond? Or are you going to pretend you missed this? You haven't posted in the thread in a while, that's all. Not sure if you're avoiding it or not, incase you have to admit that you might have been wrong. You haven't posted there since 28th October last year, just checked. Quite strange, seeing as you keep mentioning my mistake in that thread, but you kind of disappear when it looks like you might also be wrong.

Don't you keep poking, you prick. I'll respond tomorrow, and to this bunch of shit. There's only so much I can take from somebody like you before demonstrating what a gobby fraud you actually are.

Don't you keep poking, you prick. I'll respond tomorrow, and to this bunch of shit. There's only so much I can take from somebody like you.

Ah ok. It's fine when you're giving me shit over several pages though isn't it? What about how much I can take?

Maybe don't spend all day trying to do my fucking head in in future then and not respond to repeated questions because maybe you can't answer them. It just makes you look like a fucking fraud.

"Don't keep poking you prick."

Why, because you might be fucking wrong? Just be honest and stop acting like a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ah ok. It's fine when you're giving me shit over several pages though isn't it? What about how much I can take?

Maybe don't spend all day trying to do my fucking head in in future then and not respond to repeated questions because maybe you can't answer them. It just makes you look like a fucking fraud.

Why, because you might be fucking wrong? Just be honest and stop acting like a cunt.

All day? You're a fucking fruitcake. I replied to a few of your posts, you crank. Now you're calling me a fraud the post after I called you one. This is a running theme with you, you shout back 'you are' and 'you can't answer them'. As I said, I'll reply to your bullshit tomorrow. Every word of it. It'll be a total waste of my time, because you're a brainwashed tit without the ability to think critically, but at least you'll look more of a cunt.

This is where you reply saying I can't think critically and that I'm brainwashed.

All day? You're a fucking fruitcake. I replied to a few of your posts, you crank. Now you're calling me a fraud the post after I called you one. This is a running theme with you, you shout back 'you are' and 'you can't answer them'. As I said, I'll reply to your bullshit tomorrow. Every word of it. It'll be a total waste of my time, because you're a brainwashed tit without the ability to think critically, but at least you'll look more of a cunt.

This is where you reply saying I can't think critically and that I'm brainwashed.

Nope. I'm a fan of truth, incase you didn't notice. A fraud deliberately misleads people, that's the polar opposite of everything I stand for. I find that badly fucking out of order anyway. You just avoid questions repeatedly whilst making me out to be a cunt and think you can repeatedly get away with it, well you can fuck off with that.

Just admit that you might be wrong, is it so hard? Wow, you're calling me a fruitcake, seems like you have some serious fucking issues yourself when it comes to the truth.

By the way : if you prove me to be totally wrong again in the chemical weapons thread later on, fine. I'm after truth, not defending my ego.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nope. I'm a fan of truth, incase you didn't notice.

I'd be shocked if you knew what 'truth' actually means.

A fraud deliberately misleads people, that's the polar opposite of everything I stand for. I find that badly fucking out of order anyway. You just avoid questions repeatedly whilst making me out to be a cunt and think you can repeatedly get away with it, well you can fuck off with that.

Just admit that you might be wrong, is it so hard? Wow, you're calling me a fruitcake, seems like you have some serious fucking issues yourself when it comes to the truth.

Am I allowed to fucking reply to it? You know, before saying what you want me to say regardless of whether I believe it or not? And yes, I think you're a fraud. A total fake.

And yes, I think you're a fraud. A total fake.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Why get all wound up about you thinking I'm a fraud? I know what truth means to me, the importance I place on it. You can insult me for years on end over millions of posts and it's not going to change that fact at all.

You have a serious issue with me and you should maybe ask yourself why. I think it's fucking odd to be honest.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We'll have to agree to disagree. Why get all wound up about you thinking I'm a fraud? I know what truth means to me, the importance I place on it. You can insult me for years on end over millions of posts and it's not going to change that fact at all.

You have a serious issue with me and you should maybe ask yourself why. I think it's fucking odd to be honest.

I don't have a serious anything with you, I just think you're a fraud and you've no idea what truth - a complex and debated notion - actually is. I think you're the word kind of pseud. Me thinking those things, which I've thought since your falsification in the CW thread, doesn't mean there's a serious problem. I don't know you from Adam and I don't care about you or your opinions. I did forgive your antics because you held your hand up, now you're coming out with it all again. That irks me. I will also admit to being less than thrilled about you repeating my assertions verbatim in the next thread. I can't stand playground shit like that from an adult.

Still, I'll reply to the already rebuffed junk you've added to that thread, but I'm not doing it now, I'm too tired and I'm just finishing up something then I'm going to bed.

No Numero, if I was the worst kind of pseud, or whatever you want to call me, you'd not keep repeatedly bringing up one thing, you'd be having a field day with me. And rightly so if I was a fraud. I'm trying to write a book, like you know, and I have to at least try to defend myself if I'm being called a fraud. I'd be a complete idiot not to do that, because it's completely out of order. If it was the other way around I'd guess you'd be pretty fucking pissed off actually.

Still, I'll reply to the already rebuffed junk you've added to that thread, but I'm not doing it now, I'm too tired and I'm just finishing up something then I'm going to bed.

Fine, if MIT and Seymour Hersh have posted junk that's already been rebuffed, that's fine. If it helps me understand that they're wrong if they are, then that's great.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No Numero, if I was the worst kind of pseud, or whatever you want to call me, you'd not keep repeatedly bringing up one thing, you'd be having a field day with me. And rightly so if I was a fraud. I'm trying to write a book, like you know, and I have to at least try to defend myself if I'm being called a fraud. I'd be a complete idiot not to do that, because it's completely out of order. If it was the other way around I'd guess you'd be pretty fucking pissed off actually.

Not at all. I've been called much worse than a fraud. I'd just do what I've always done; I'd ask for proof of claims. I'd ask for proof, just like I did when you made ridiculous claims earlier. I even offered the incentive of a year of financial backing for your book if you backed those claims up. You see, claims are fuck all. They're worthless without evidence. Credible, irrefutable evidence. In this case, it'd have been easy. In some cases, logic is all that's required.

Fine, if MIT and Seymour Hersh have posted junk that's already been rebuffed, that's fine. If it helps me understand that they're wrong if they are, then that's great.

Let's get something straight, MIT didn't post anything. Anyway, I'm tired and going to bed.

Me thinking those things, which I've thought since your falsification in the CW thread, doesn't mean there's a serious problem. I don't know you from Adam and I don't care about you or your opinions. I did forgive your antics because you held your hand up, now you're coming out with it all again.

I'm not even having this either. The way you describe that there makes it seem like I was deliberately falsifying something, which wasn't the case. I was trying to show something that I thought I'd found, but I didn't understand properly what I was looking at until you mentioned it. If you want to make out like it's the other way around though, because you can then make out like I'm a fraud, well again, that's just plain wrong and out of order. I guess if you want to twist something to that degree though there's fuck all I can do about it apart from try to point out how wrong you are.