You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robert Keane to Liverpool Football Club

fivetimes

I've got Xabi D on ignore. Is he arguing that Veron was a good buy for the Mancs?

In theory he's a wonderful buy however as we all know it didn't work out. The problem i had was you calling him a crap player which he so clearly isn't, he was more talent in his left toe-nail then Barry has throughout his entire body.

Mate thats a load of shite Veron was a wonderful player who was missused by the Manc's, he was never a "crap player". In fact i would take him now at 34 over Barry.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Xabi D, you have spewed a lot of bollocks in your time but for fucks sakes.... That post takes the cake! Stupidest post I've read this month.

Anyone know if Keane drives a Bentley? Mate of mine (a regular poster on here) reckons he just saw him driving by the Williams BMW place by the Radisson. He says if it wasn't him then he must have a twin, a rich twin at that.

I won't reveal who told me in case he's wrong and then he'll look like a bit of a tit!

Actually I will, it was Ted. You better be right Ted, or you'll be getting mass negged!

Anyone know if Keane drives a Bentley? Mate of mine (a regular poster on here) reckons he just saw him driving by the Williams BMW place by the Radisson. He says if it wasn't him then he must have a twin, a rich twin at that.

I won't reveal who told me in case he's wrong and then he'll look like a bit of a tit!

Actually I will, it was Ted. You better be right Ted, or you'll be getting mass negged!

At least he used to own one:

Spurs’ star Robbie Keane’s Bentley for sale | Used Bentley Continental GT 2004 for Sale

Mate thats a load of shite Veron was a wonderful player who was missused by the Manc's, he was never a "crap player". In fact i would take him now at 34 over Barry.

Do you smile when you type knowing you are going to be called a cunt etc? Why, Why, Why?

In theory he's a wonderful buy however as we all know it didn't work out. The problem i had was you calling him a crap player which he so clearly isn't, he was more talent in his left toe-nail then Barry has throughout his entire body.

Your 12yrs old are'nt ya!