You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tremendous episode again this week. Highlights include Frank fucking up his own name and blowing the whistle immediately.

That was THE highlight for me. I absolutely howled at that. Dennis' date with the waitress was gold too.

Mac's "but I am tough" line was great too.

Tremendous episode again this week. Highlights include Frank fucking up his own name and blowing the whistle immediately.

This season has started with two bonafide classics, possibly top 20 ever episodes, which is an obscenely high level consistency, after all these years.

Girls: So you guys like own this bar?

Mac. Well, officially. Unofficially, we're so much more, I like to think of us as mercenaries - a strike force, actually.

*Frank blows whistle*

• Upvote 1

This season has started with two bonafide classics, possibly top 20 ever episodes, which is an obscenely high level consistency, after all these years.

Girls: So you guys like own this bar?

Mac. Well, officially. Unofficially, we're so much more, I like to think of us as mercenaries - a strike force, actually.

*Frank blows whistle*

The "I'm Frak" bit killed me.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I have come to the conclusion that Dennis is the best character and Mac is the worst.

What! For me, Charlie is the best, then Frank. Dennis is the only one that I just want to fuck off. I know his role is required for a lot of the gags, but I'm not a fan of the guy who plays him. At all.

What! For me, Charlie is the best, then Frank. Dennis is the only one that I just want to fuck off. I know his role is required for a lot of the gags, but I'm not a fan of the guy who plays him. At all.

Dennis is hilarious. The guy who plays him nails the character perfectly, arrogant, egotistical, selfish but also very likable.

My order:

Dennis

Dee

Frank

Charlie

Mac

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Dennis is hilarious. The guy who plays him nails the character perfectly, arrogant, egotistical, selfish but also very likable.

My order:

Dennis

Dee

Frank

Charlie

Mac

Charlie second to last. Go fuck yourself!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I thought this week was great. It was a bit obvious that they were going to take it for granted at the end, but it was done well enough not to matter. Really enjoyed it.

Him messing about with the stool was well done because it seemed like it was more of a nervous thing until the end when it suddenly made sense.

I loved the way he knew what the plan was exactly without any explanation from the rest of them at all. Every episode this season so far has been up with the best of them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I loved the way he kept calling Dee a bitch. As for Frank flushing his shoes, then trying to paint some on, then his shirt and trying to paint one on, and then with the whistle... ace. Just ace. It's right up there with the revamp of Open All Hours Christmas Special.

• Upvote 1

Bit of a technical tour de force this week with the single camera take theme. Very good.

It contained some cracking composite cinematography, especially when you consider the interior and exterior of Paddy's are in different locations.

Not the funniest episode, but certainly one of the most memorable.

I nearly pissed myself with the carbon monoxide alarm.