You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

jsut watched the first 2 of the series. Well good and easily up to standards set in the last couple of series. 

Dennis: "Do you have any more crack?"

Dee: "Are you serious? Nobody in the history of crack has ever woken up with more crack!"

Quality

• Upvote 1

jsut watched the first 2 of the series. Well good and easily up to standards set in the last couple of series. 

Dennis: "Do you have any more crack?"

Dee: "Are you serious? Nobody in the history of crack has ever woken up with more crack!"

Quality

I love Dennis. Best character ever.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://deadline.com/2016/04/its-alway-sunny-in-philadelphia-renewed-season-13-14-fxx-1201729976/

‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ Gets Record-Tying Two Season Renewal At FXX

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg?w=4

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia just finished its 11th season last month, but FXX today gave the comedy a Season 13 and Season 14 renewal – and that’ s not an April Fool’s gag. Season 12 of the Rob McElhenney-created series is set to premiere in early 2017.

“If anyone doubts the power of a camcorder and a dream, just look at It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which was a DIY backyard pilot when Rob, Charlie and Glenn brought it to FX and will go down in TV history as one of the most loved and enduring comedies,” said co-President of Original Programming for FX Networks and FX Productions Nick Grad on Friday. “Few shows make it this far or have such devoted fans, and we owe it all to the creative vision and great humor of the creators and cast who keep Sunny fresh and inventive every season.”

And coming off a top rated Season 11, IASIP is going for some TV history.

With its 14th Season, the McElhenney, Charlie Day, Kaitlin Olson, Glenn Howerton and Danny DeVito starring comedy will match the 1952 debuting The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet as the longest-running live-action comedy series ever. If FXX adds another season down the line on today’s renewals, IASIP will be the longest-running live-action comedy series in TV history – and it will be 2020.

There is no decision yet on FXX comedy series Man Seeking Woman, which recently wrapped its second season.

Still the best moment they've produced.

Charlie: [trying to say that he is a philanthropist] I'm a full-on-rapist. Y'know? Africans. Dyslexics. Children. That sorta thing.

Jackie: I'm sorry. Did you say that you are a "full-on-rapist"?
Charlie: No, no, did I say that? No no no no no! I help people, you know what I mean? I'm a full..a full...a full-an...

Jackie: A philanthropist?

Charlie: Yeah, that's exactly what it is! It gets blocked up in my mouth, and I don't say it no good...

(A moment of very awkward silence follows)

Charlie: I'm a janitor at a bar

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just watched the One flew over the cuckoo's nest episode on Tuesday night, absolutely brilliant to see Danny DeVito doing that, I was nearly in tears when he escaped at the end, with the music & everything.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the One flew over the cuckoo's nest episode on Tuesday night, absolutely brilliant to see Danny DeVito doing that, I was nearly in tears when he escaped at the end, with the music & everything.

Is that new?

I remember the episode where DeVito kept seeing an imaginery frog.

Is that new?

I remember the episode where DeVito kept seeing an imaginery frog.

It's series 5 I'm on I think, it was a couple of episodes after the Serpico one.

Both episodes were absolutely brilliant. I don't think I've seen the frog one yet.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

There are so many great episodes. I wasn't actually much of a fan of season 1, but I think it's almost experimental in a way, to see what actually translated. After you get to know the characters, it's absolutely fucking stellar. Good ol' Rapey, getting me on to this.

It's series 5 I'm on I think, it was a couple of episodes after the Serpico one.

Both episodes were absolutely brilliant. I don't think I've seen the frog one yet.

I will have seem it then but there are shit loads of episodes. Most of which are great which is some achievement.

• Upvote 1

There are so many great episodes. I wasn't actually much of a fan of season 1, but I think it's almost experimental in a way, to see what actually translated. After you get to know the characters, it's absolutely fucking stellar. Good ol' Rapey, getting me on to this.

A few people I know and who have similar tastes to me kept on saying I would love it and I tried season one and gave up after a couple of episodes. 

A good while later I went back and persevered through and then onto season 2 and I love it now. 

With working for myself these days I tend to have TV series or music on all of the time for a bit of background and I've been watching through them again as I work.

Season 1 is actually a lot better on watching it again and being familiar with the characters already now.

One of the few shows that if anything seems to have improved season on season.

Some of the episodes of season 10 and 11 are amongst the best they have done. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

A few people I know and who have similar tastes to me kept on saying I would love it and I tried season one and gave up after a couple of episodes. 

A good while later I went back and persevered through and then onto season 2 and I love it now. 

With working for myself these days I tend to have TV series or music on all of the time for a bit of background and I've been watching through them again as I work.

Season 1 is actually a lot better on watching it again and being familiar with the characters already now.

One of the few shows that if anything seems to have improved season on season.

Some of the episodes of season 10 and 11 are amongst the best they have done. 

Exactly the same. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...