You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Never Seen Him Play - "We MUST buy him!"

silverlining

I bet we've all got a few in the past. Players you may have read a few sentences about, but never actually seen play, however this didn't stop you getting dead excited when we were linked.

Mine in recent years was Xabi Alonso, based purely on a comment Slur Alex made about him being "a good passer".

Well, I have a new one: I am desperate, for no reason at all, other than what I've read, for Liverpool to sign that DIEGO bloke, tearing it up in the Budesliga.

Is Diego a good bandwagon to jump on, armed with fuck all actual knowledge or insight?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, transfers honestly bore me and I hate discussing them.

I know what you mean. I also get a little wave of ennui when I see YET ANOTHER speculative "Line Up For Next Season" that looks like this:

-------------------Gerrard----------Masher-----------

Ronaldinho----------------Torres-------------------Puskas

or whatever

Having never seen Diego either I'd say he's a perfectly acceptable bandwagon to jump on.

Personally, I'm jumping on the Amauri bandwagon as of now. I have to apologise in advance though as I've seen him play twice.

Having never seen Diego either I'd say he's a perfectly acceptable bandwagon to jump on.

Personally, I'm jumping on the Amauri bandwagon as of now. I have to apologise in advance though as I've seen him play twice.

Hark at the fucking suck over here. Twice!

I am officially obssessed with Diego, but I have now placed Amauri on "first reserve".

I know what you mean. I also get a little wave of ennui when I see YET ANOTHER speculative "Line Up For Next Season" that looks like this:

or whatever

It's a good call though, Puskas would have provided us with plenty of width.

or whatever

This is the or whatever team....

---------------------- Stallone---------------------------

Summerbee-----Osman-------------Moore---------Bjornebye

Gerrard----------Wark--------------Caine----------Kozma

-------------Pele---------------Torres------------------

We'll piss it.

Not that I've seen, but if we can't grab Diego, then Amauris is the player we should look to bring in.

Trust me on this.

Hey man, you're preaching to the choir, or whatever it's called. Amauri is top, top class. Strong, very skillful, decent pace and very, very good in the air. That cuntish chairman Zamaparini wants to sell him to Juve though, I think a deal is being finalised.