You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quoting Rashid....

dave u

• 2 months later...
From now on, no-one is to quote him, and if they do the posts will be edited to remove his quotes.

I'm not banning him, as he's done nothing wrong in my opinion, other than post more than he should and repeating himself a lot. Clearly a lot of people are at the end of their tether with him, so to all of those, put him on ignore.

The ignore option only works if people don't quote him, so this is the solution I've come up with.

DON'T QUOTE RASHID!!!

It seems this needs a bump.

• 14 years later...
56 minutes ago, dave u said:

I like Rashid, always did.

The reason he can't come back is not because of him, but because of how people react to him. It would not end well and I'm not going down that road again.

Last year on twitter he said I was subconsciously racist against Salah after I said Mane was playing better than Salah.  Yes, people react badly to him, but in 99% of occasions (with an error margin of 1%) there is a reason

2 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

Last year on twitter he said I was subconsciously racist against Salah after I said Mane was playing better than Salah.  Yes, people react badly to him, but in 99% of occasions (with an error margin of 1%) there is a reason

He once accused @Stu Monty of being racist too. That's probably one of the reasons I like him though if I'm being honest.

To be clear though, I'm not disagreeing with your overall point. What I meant was that the mess on the forum was usually because of the carnage that ensued when people reacted to his posts. Combine that with the volume of posts, and it took over the forum. I'm not living through that all over again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You have a copy of the exchange mate? Would love to read it all again. 

Patrick Barclay

pbarclaytimes Patrick Barclay

“@HRashid_LFC: @pbarclaytimes You need a brain transplant?

33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply 

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@

@pbarclaytimes Where have you been Paddy? Is our squad worse than Stoke and Blackburn? Roy need more time? You need a brain transplant?

Patrick Barclay

Would you believe it? The Rash is all over us again. Successful late run for prat of the day. Class act.

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@pbarclaytimes I am being harsh fella, but seriously, you need to start reporting what you see and not back people because they are "mates".

Patrick Barclay

And - I'll be frank with you - the Rash is one of the more articulate ones. There's an inbred from the fjords I could show you. Oh, dear!

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Patrick Barclay

What chance has Little Britain when characters like the Rash invent themselves?

25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Patrick Barclay

The Rash is being harsh, apparently. Like being savaged by the proverbial dead sheep. And gives me some career advice. Priceless.

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@

@pbarclaytimes Am I a foreigner Paddy? Wrong colour to be English?

Patrick Barclay

The Rash plays his final card.

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Patrick Barclay

“@HRashid_LFC: @pbarclaytimes You need a brain transplant?

33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply 

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@

@pbarclaytimes Where have you been Paddy? Is our squad worse than Stoke and Blackburn? Roy need more time? You need a brain transplant?

Patrick Barclay

Would you believe it? The Rash is all over us again. Successful late run for prat of the day. Class act.

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@pbarclaytimes I am being harsh fella, but seriously, you need to start reporting what you see and not back people because they are "mates".

Patrick Barclay

And - I'll be frank with you - the Rash is one of the more articulate ones. There's an inbred from the fjords I could show you. Oh, dear!

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Patrick Barclay

What chance has Little Britain when characters like the Rash invent themselves?

25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Patrick Barclay

The Rash is being harsh, apparently. Like being savaged by the proverbial dead sheep. And gives me some career advice. Priceless.

H Rashid

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

by pbarclaytimes

@

@pbarclaytimes Am I a foreigner Paddy? Wrong colour to be English?

Patrick Barclay

The Rash plays his final card.

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Should be some more, because it ended with Hysel shit if I remember right and Barclay got dropped by the times