You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quoting Rashid....

dave u

3 hours ago, dave u said:

He once accused @Stu Monty of being racist too. That's probably one of the reasons I like him though if I'm being honest.

To be clear though, I'm not disagreeing with your overall point. What I meant was that the mess on the forum was usually because of the carnage that ensued when people reacted to his posts. Combine that with the volume of posts, and it took over the forum. I'm not living through that all over again.

He probably posted less than Stig though 

• Upvote 4

Was Rashid the troll that got outted as a Dj from Cream, or something like that about 8 years ago? I remember his downfall was Heysel or Hillsborough related, and I'm sure he was outted in a thread with 'liver' or some such in the title.

edit: it was momo. Just found the thread, which was my first real introduction into the ways of TLW.

10 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Was Rashid the troll that got outted as a Dj from Cream, or something like that about 8 years ago? I remember his downfall was Heysel or Hillsborough related, and I'm sure he was outted in a thread with 'liver' or some such in the title.

edit: it was momo. Just found the thread, which was my first real introduction into the ways of TLW.

No. That was DJ Sydney who also wanted to fuck his own sister. 

15 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

@dave u This is a shoe in for the Hall of Fame, surely. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

@dave u This is a shoe in for the Hall of Fame, surely. 

In one of the threads on the hall of fame (Steve O the Chelsea blert) Dave mentions that Momo had joined one of the Chelsea forums and someone said he'd listed his favourite player as "Mongo". Superb 

4 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Just got to page 22 and Durango appeared from nowhere and called @Ezekiel 25:17 a dog shagging blert. 

Fantastic stuff. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

He’s just as insane on twitter as he was here.  Bring him back Dave

I met rash in real life. He was way more normal than you could imagine. He made me laugh, but he didn't know when to stop. And that post there sums him up, it's like he wants a fight.

Oh and I'm as white as they come, except on a sunny November morning when I end up red. And I think FSG are right cunts.

The thing with letting radish back in though, there'd be zero tolerance to him. As Dave has said he doesn't want how people react to him. As soon as he says anything that sails close to wrong, even unintentionally, he'll be hammered. He's had his chance I think and if Dave doesn't want him back, I think that's fair enough. This is one of the few unmoderated places you can go and to be banned from here you have to be bad.....but....on the last page I think I did read "and 14 years later" ...  People serve less time for murder!