You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

steve mcmanaman

Guest smiler908

Guest smiler908

now is the ideal time to bring stevie back. we lack width and creation on the wing and he is the answer, he said before he left that he would like to return onr day and this is day, pull your finger out gerrard and make a move before someone else does.

[%sig%]

Guest smiler908

good point, we both agree that we are missing something. i dont think kewell will come and if souness carrys on we will not see duff next season.

i cannot bare to think that i may have to watch smicer in that number 7 shirt for another season, how depressing.

[%sig%]

Guest smiler908

shocking, i really dont know why he sems to be gerrards favourite, i would rather see peggy play on the wing than him.

[%sig%]

McManaman is not the answer. In his hey day he was inspirational but his game has evolved a lot since he left. He prefers a more central role now and does a lot less of the dribbling he used to do for us under uncle roy. He would be a useful player to have but does not fit the bill for what we need imo.

I honestly think er hope no i think Duff will be a liverpool player next season. Its not because I heard something from a friend of friend bollocks. I think after a shite season with the majority of fans now against Houiller, i think if he delivers the fans most wanted he may win some support back which not only relieve some of the presure off his back because come on everybody knows that if he does not make the right signings then he will be off next season.

Guest smiler908

christian, you obviously did not see the madrid derby the other night, he was only on the pitch for ten minutes and set ronaldo up with three good scoring opourtunities.

[%sig%]

"I believe in the saying of no going back and reckon we should look the the future rather than the past."

Would you have said this about Ian Rush?

I will pay GH £5 for Smicer myself and put his talents to their most appropriate use - wiping my arse twice a day.

Guest Andy gray

Cannot agree about Rush. I thought he still had loads to offer when he returned, and think he delivered too. Understand your sentiments on Aldo though, he was on fire and a Liverpool great.

As for Macca, I always thought he was over-rated anyway. Good player, but was gobsmaked when Real wanted him. Shows how much I know.

Guest smiler908

i think the reason why macca was so bad in his last season was that he was pissed of with the club, if you remember the board had already sold him to barca the summer before, and macca didnt even know (sound Familiar).

so he probaly thought to himself, fuk it.

at least he was honest and said at the begining of his last season he was on his way, i respect him for that.

shame players like sol cambell didnt do the same.

[%sig%]