You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I love him too but he's playing shite although I thought he had a decent first half on saturday but then he was frustrating again in the second half. We don't have anyone to replace him with at the minute and will prob regain some form before we have anyone available to replace him.

• 2 years later...

At times I despair when watching him, but his ability to score crucial goals is Incredible.

His Attitude, commitment and desire are the best I've ever seen. You could tell he was pissed off today that he didn't start, but he didn't sulk about It.

He has to start over Henderson now, I really hope he stays and finishes his career here.

Fucking legend. Like Red Banjo said, warts and all. He's a frustrating player at times, in some games ruining attacking move after attacking move, but he keeps cropping up in important places all over the pitch. How many times yesterday did we see a Downing or Suarez cross sail harmlessly through the box with nobody there to put it away? And how many Suarez balls through the box did Kuyt put away against the Mancs last season? If Kuyt had started this game the result would have been never in doubt.