You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Times up

Anny Road

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There I have said it. And under my name.

Thanks for everything Rafa but enough is enough.

at least you have balls to use your own name , more than the shithouse cunt that started the other thread (or was that you ?)

4 years ago I was vehemently against houllier being sacked mid season, and believe me there were some heated discussions on it in here,and winning the CL the following season was a indictement on that because if we'd changed him then we would not have gotten the CL place.

This is different though,we are in a worse position on the pitch than we were back then.Stevie fucking Me played for the last manager ,he doesn't with this one.

I'd get of him now ,before the season ends ,because thats the only way we'll get out of this freefall we are in and rescue something in the league for next season.the way things are right now,winning the CL or FA cup is our main route into Europe next season

There I have said it. And under my name.

Thanks for everything Rafa but enough is enough.

Agreed. Benitez time is up, but who is available.

Mourinho is guaranteed the Barca job, and probably wouldn't come here anyway. There aren't many world class managers about at the moment

Agreed. Benitez time is up, but who is available.

Mourinho is guaranteed the Barca job, and probably wouldn't come here anyway. There aren't many world class managers about at the moment

who said he`s guaranteed the Barca job?

he`d come here if asked, and paid of course

there`s Marcello Lippi, guus hiddink, Phil Scolari, Ottmar hitzfeld

there`s always world class managers about

who said he`s guaranteed the Barca job?

he`d come here if asked, and paid of course

there`s Marcello Lippi, guus hiddink, Phil Scolari, Ottmar hitzfeld

there`s always world class managers about

Yeah there are a few world class managers about. Mourinho is waiting for the Barca job though so forget about him. There's a chance that any new manager will be working on a shoestring until the stadium is built what with the interest payments every year. That's got to be a sticking point for any world class manager coming to Anfield.

Rafa should have till the end of the season, changing this far in would be madness. If we haven't qualified for CL or won a cup then probably he should go, but not until then. You don't kick your own when they're down.

Winning in a cup competition should not have any baring on if he stays or goes. He has to be judged on how we compete in the league over the season. Maybe bringing somebody from the outside is what we need now because Rafa can't see the problems and they are in front of him.