You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real stupid rumour, I hope

honourablegeorg

Surprised it took this long for a "He's gone" rumour, thought it was of been within minutes of the Klinsmann stuff in the Echo

Rafa has had to leave town because some gangster called Knickerbocker glory had been shagging Montse, Rafa caught wind of it and sent some Basque terrorists over to sort them out. Curtis Warren wasn't too pleased, so he wants Rafa's head on a plate. Some taxi driver told me. He had "Everton Football Club, it's in my heart, it's in my soul," on the back window, so it must be true.

Guest kopgirl

Not a totally stupid rumour, he will be going just not sure when.

Xabi Alonso's mate juan said that xabi has told him so.

Hope this isn't gonna be true because the players wont give a dam about the rest of the season if they already know he is going.

Might be the reason why the players haven't come out and supported him lately!!

Don't have a go at me for this just thought i'd let you know so we can maybe get rafa to stay!!!

Hope this isn't gonna be true because the players wont give a dam about the rest of the season if they already know he is going.

Don't have a go at me for this just thought i'd let you know so we can maybe get rafa to stay!!!

For the platers to give up and not give a fuck till next season is just fuckin riddiculous,if they are still gonna be at the club,even after the manager has gone,surely they want CL football next season !!

kthxbye.

Is his surname Kerr?

Would that be Juan Dayatatime ?

I'll get me coat

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
There was nobody in Melwood today, they all had the day off. This isn't a joke, it's the truth.

Apart from Rafa and Parry

Guest kopgirl
Is his surname Kerr?

lol

He played for wrexham but has had to leave because of a career ending injury, he grew up with alonso and arteta hense they are best mates.