You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

I’m surprised that you haven’t warmed to Christmas given you have two kids.

My five year old Son got into trouble at school for telling all his classmates Santa doesn't exist.

A chip of the old block and about ths only thing that's made me laugh about the Festival of consumerism in years.

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

My five year old Son got into trouble at school for telling all his classmates Santa doesn't exist.

A chip of the old block and about ths only thing that's made me laugh about the Festival of consumerism in years.

Really? How does he know Santa doesn’t exist? I know they say kids grow up quickly nowadays, but fuck me, that seems harsh.

Some of my fondest memories are of being a kid at Christmastime.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Really? How does he know Santa doesn’t exist? I know they say kids grow up quickly nowadays, but fuck me, that seems harsh.

Tjink of it as the Scottish equivalent of the Spartans sending their children out to fend for themselves in the wild against wolves. A right of passage.

• Upvote 1

I've got 3 kids, my youngest is 12, but even when they were all little I still fucking hated it.

Yeah I was happy that they were happy, and it was lovely seeing their faces on Christmas day, all made up.

Everything else around it sucked ass! And as for all the bollocks in work, fucking hell, home working is the greatest thing ever as it allows me to avoid all that shite.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I've got 3 kids, my youngest is 12, but even when they were all little I still fucking hated it.

Yeah I was happy that they were happy, and it was lovely seeing their faces on Christmas day, all made up.

Everything else around it sucked ass! And as for all the bollocks in work, fucking hell, home working is the greatest thing ever as it allows me to avoid all that shite.

Home working rep.

26 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I’m super-stoked for Christmas this year.

Emilio Estevez over here. 

I'm looking forward to it not just because I like Christmas but I want this year behind me. But phrases like that make me wonder what the fucking point is beyond.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Christmas week is fun. Rest of it isn't Christmas so enjoy everything as if it isn't Christmas.