You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BASCOMBE EXCLUSIVE:RAFA WILL BE AXED

Randy Marsh

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drewy I am livid... I am not happy at all. A manager should only be sacked due to results not anything else... These cunts have fucked us over and made us into the new Chelsea.

With your new found focus on results you'll no doubt be licking your lips at the prospect of Mourinho?

With your new found focus on results you'll no doubt be licking your lips at the prospect of Mourinho?

I hate his style of play, he is the opposite to what I want. As I said I don't mind shit football if it gets us challenging in the league and Rafa's team play better football than Mourinho's anyway.

Ideally I want Rafa to play good football here and win things.

I hate his style of play, he is the opposite to what I want. As I said I don't mind shit football if it gets us challenging in the league and Rafa's team play better football than Mourinho's anyway.

Ideally I want Rafa to play good football here and win things.

Where were you between 12 and 2 yesterday while he was doing simply that?

my worry isn't about rafa leaving (alright it is) its who follows him out the exit door if/when he goes.

it always makes me laugh when people say we'd slide to middle table mediocrity if gerrard left, what a load of old bollox, however if the spanish lads followed rafa out the door in protest...

lets see, that's torres, arbeloa, alonso and pepe we'd be fucked it would take us YEARS to recover.

This is what I wrote:

Dear Rick

I have watched with interest at your style of managing our football club over the past 10 years and commend you on earning so much money whilst doing so little. If it isn’t the major calamities in securing players, you can also be relied upon to secure investment which took the best part of 5 years and an increase of £200M on stadium costs in that time to sort out.

We could say you cost us hundreds of millions with your dithering. Looking back though the likes of Steve Morgan and Thaksin Sinawatra were better than the two you have in place now.

I read today that the new owners (no not custodians) want to sack Rafael Benitez – this would be a disgraceful move given what he has done for us and given that all he is asking is to buy players for no increased investment. How about you go cap in hand and try and get the club sold again to someone who actually gives a fig about us? How about you resign and then tell the fans what these idiots intend on doing? Along with rubbish owners, we also have two spineless clowns in place as our CEO and “Life President” – Shanks must be turning in his grave.

We all thought you would get us good investment as you were being so picky but we knew deep down that you and Moores would somehow screw it up for us, you are so incompetent it defies belief. The biggest beneficiaries of this investment have been you and Moores, not the fans or the manager. I understand good old “Dave” now regrets selling to these two, if only he was man enough to say it in public.

You should hang your head in shame having sold our heritage to two cowboys from across the pond. You have made us like any other shitty club with shitty owners.

I hope you can sleep well at night.

H Rashid

St Albans

Thank you for submitting. Your query has been forwarded to the appropriate department and will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Please note your query number is: 9_192899

This is what I wrote:

Thank you for submitting. Your query has been forwarded to the appropriate department and will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Please note your query number is: 9_192899

You shouldn't have sworn at them.