You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BS v Manure - The Evil Twin or the Dark Side?

The Acolyte

I know I'm gonna get hung drawn and quartered for this but I have to know.

Who are you all going for in this game?

If Everton do a job on them it will hit their moral badly and aid us.

However if the Mancs take them to school it will put the skids on their recent form and keep them off our arse as they're in nearly as good a form as us.

Personally i think a draw is the best.

Two points a piece dropped and breathing space for us once we beat Pompey.

:thumbsup:

The mancs - I have to live with smart arse gloating blueshite.

As much as I hate and despise the manc vermin, The blueshite are our main rivals for me (not in league terms but you know what I mean) and the team I would most want to beat throughout the season.

A draw with 9 broken legs and 4 sendings off will do in terms of the league.

The mancs - I have to live with smart arse gloating blueshite.

As much as I hate and despise the manc vermin, The blueshite are our main rivals for me (not in league terms but you know what I mean) and the team I would most want to beat throughout the season.

A draw with 9 broken legs and 4 sendings off will do in terms of the league.

What he said.

I hate the Blueshite more than the Mancs but come the end of the season whatever happens in this game and any short-term gloating will most likely be forgotten. We'll also be beyond the horizon and out of sight as far as the bitters are concerned so I hope they win and it will also be the same when they play Arsenal and Chelsea.

i'd prefer the blueshite to win, just because they aren't a threat to us. for what it's worth i think it'll probably be a draw which is ideal for all concerned really.

however don't be surprised if everton rollover as they normally do against the mancs. last season they were cruising at 2-0 and then lost 4-2. expect tim howard to not be playing again tomorrow.

i'd prefer the blueshite to win, just because they aren't a threat to us. for what it's worth i think it'll probably be a draw which is ideal for all concerned really.

however don't be surprised if everton rollover as they normally do against the mancs. last season they were cruising at 2-0 and then lost 4-2. expect tim howard to not be playing again tomorrow.

Thats a thought is that bit of skullduggery still in force?