You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres

Paco

Fulham have just agreed a deal worth 6.5m to sign Diomansy Kamara from West Brom....the market has gone mad, these tuppence ha'penny shithouse clubs are all mortgaging their long term futures on muppets who don't give a fuck about the clubs and just aren't worth the money. In relative terms, the 25m for Torres seems good business, especially if he wants to play for us and respects the traditions and history of the club, which he certainly seems to.

Bonkers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham have just agreed a deal worth 6.5m to sign Diomansy Kamara from West Brom....the market has gone mad, these tuppence ha'penny shithouse clubs are all mortgaging their long term futures on muppets who don't give a fuck about the clubs and just aren't worth the money. In relative terms, the 25m for Torres seems good business, especially if he wants to play for us and respects the traditions and history of the club, which he certainly seems to.

6.5 mil? And we're selling Luis for 4 mil? Mental.

In relative terms, the 25m for Torres seems good business, especially if he wants to play for us and respects the traditions and history of the club, which he certainly seems to.

Based on interviews I've read, I would compare him to Xabi. Very mature, intelligent and reflected. It's a match made in heaven IMO, and personality-wise I'm very glad we're getting him instead of Eto'o.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Based on interviews I've read, I would compare him to Xabi. Very mature, intelligent and reflected. It's a match made in heaven IMO, and personality-wise I'm very glad we're getting him instead of Eto'o.

bingo :thumbup:

Liverpool's Luis Garcia is likely to go in the opposite direction for £4.5m...

Please tell me that's a joke. OK, last year of his contract and all, but come on. And 29's hardly ready for the knacker's yard, is it?

its called a club who is reluctant to sell compared to a club who is desperate to get rid, that's the difference and why Spurs paid squillions for Bent, why we're paying squillions for Torres and why L'OM are getting Cisse on the cheap

as for Garcia, the fee is low because he's 29, wants to go back to spain and is i think is in the final year of his contract

its called a club who is reluctant to sell compared to a club who is desperate to get rid, that's the difference and why Spurs paid squillions for Bent, why we're paying squillions for Torres and why L'OM are getting Cisse on the cheap

as for Garcia, the fee is low because he's 29, wants to go back to spain and is i think is in the final year of his contract

I know the reasons for it all but that does not take away the wrongness of it.

Please tell me that's a joke. OK, last year of his contract and all, but come on. And 29's hardly ready for the knacker's yard, is it?

At 29, with just one remaining year, Garcia can buy out his contract, so we are never going to get what we think he is worth. £4,5m aint bad under those circumstances. He is worth a lot more, but to get market value we have to have him sign a new contract before we sell him, and that ain`t never gonna happen. The fact that Luis has`nt been signed up yet, is the clearest sign that he wants to go home.

The Athletic one of Madrid reaches an agreement for the crossing from Forlán the Athletic Club from Madrid, S.A.D., the Villarreal and the representative of Diego Forlán, has reached an agreement for the crossing from the Uruguayan player to the equipment rojiblanco for the four next seasons. The player is disputing the America Glass at the moment. In brief dates he will be presented/displayed in Vicente Calderón.

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com

The Athletic one of Madrid reaches an agreement for the crossing from Forlán the Athletic Club from Madrid, S.A.D., the Villarreal and the representative of Diego Forlán, has reached an agreement for the crossing from the Uruguayan player to the equipment rojiblanco for the four next seasons. The player is disputing the America Glass at the moment. In brief dates he will be presented/displayed in Vicente Calderón.

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com

Smashing news. That was the final piece of the puzzle.

Talking of puzzles, I've just finished a jigsaw. I'm quite chuffed because it only took me two and a half hours and it said 3-5 on the box.

Well now you've finished that you could give me a hand putting coats of danish oil on some new furniture . I think on the tin it should have said takes forever................................

I don’t know what it is about him, but I just don’t see what all the fuss is about. Everyone keeps telling me what a great player he is, but I’ve never seen it and he look too much like Anthony Le Tallec. He seems like a nice lad and he’s said some nice things about us but no thanks he’s not for me

So who wrote that?