You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Safe holding in City Centre

Chocoholic

Okay, as things stand, I've still nowhere to stay tomorrow night, but my only concern is for somewhere to hold my travel bag in a SECURE location for Wednesday only. I certainly don't want to be burdened with that on Wednesday night. Despite being earlier convinced that I wouldn't bring a bag, there are just too many things I need, to be able to do without.

So what I would like to know, is there anywhere I can bring my bag and put it that I may even get a key to secure it. A locker somewhere for a small charge??

Left luggage at Lime St station is a non starter.I've seen in there and they're a bit too haphazard. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks, Bugged Out. My ETA in Liverpool is around 5PM at Lime St. I'm meeting Kurt at 6-30 at LLoyds bar. All I need is enough time to get some grub, get to yours and get back. If so, please send a PM, so we can arrange things.