You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Slippered Up Match Thread

Paul

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how some of you boys can bring yourselves to even turn the telly on. I cannot bear to see any of the build up. I don't want to hear anything the twats on the telly have to say about us.

I don't know how some of you boys can bring yourselves to even turn the telly on. I cannot bear to see any of the build up. I don't want to hear anything the twats on the telly have to say about us.

Steve Nicol says Liverpool all the other twats say Milan.

For all you Americans, Eric Wynalda can fuck off....Nicol looked like he was going to twat him when he mimicked his accent and said 'you're going to be walking home alone'.

ive been listening to the same shit over and over for hours it's doing my head in JUST SART ALREADY

I have some sympathy for those of you that have the misfortune of not having the day off tomorrow...

And after watching the crowd I dream of at final at Barca's Nou Camp/Camp Nou... That would be an unbelievable sight filled with Liverpool supporters...

Steve Nicol says Liverpool all the other twats say Milan.

For all you Americans, Eric Wynalda can fuck off....Nicol looked like he was going to twat him when he mimicked his accent and said 'you're going to be walking home alone'.

i feel sorry for you if you have to watch ESPN, ive got that here in Aus but thankfully another channel SBS is also showing it with decent commentators.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Ale.....check

Ciggies.....check

Bolo's hair looks washed and conditioned.....check

supersitions observed....check

scarf.....check

shitting like a mutant....check

Richard monkey face Keys asking stupid cuntish questions.....check

lets fuckin' go REDMEN

Never been a fan of Wynalda. He got a little more respect for his Beckham impersonation at the world cup, but otherwise he never says anything of value. He's a comedy act not a football commentator, and a shit one at that.

Guest PaddyBerger15

right, now its for keeps, the players are coming out, and listen to that ROOOOOOAAAAAAAR......c'mon you redmen.

Here comes Stevie and the boys....they look relaxed.