You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whos your favourite poster?

CharleyKnight

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I;m made up I injected a bit of love into the forum. You know you all want a group hug. Loving the way Monty thought me, Del Mucho and that prick Africanherbsman where forum aids but now he welcomes us to his ginger teet. Few more I forgot:

Will Robo - A mastermind and abuse victim of Purple Aki

Stouffer - Funny lad who knows where Hoole Road is!

Michael Howard - Down to Earth genius

Also got to show love to my real friends on here. Franny Del Mucho and Africanherbsman. Although they owe me thanks, without me they wouldn't even know about TLW, but where not here to bicker, we're here to love.

Now wheres the lube?

I don't get it? Did I receive some regard for putting up with severe abuse, or did Paul and Stu get praise for putting up with me?

I see Adam is feeling insecure, so I better state that he is on my list.

You put up with the stupid face taunts. Don't know or care aboot how you get on with teach or monkeyface

Continuing my praise of absent legends, I've got to endorse Moschops' shout for Shankly's Ghost. It would be so ace to accidentally meet him by booking his taxi one night. He's got a big ol' brain, a passion for the Reds to match and he's one of the straightest talking forumites we've ever had. Also, even though I'm a lover, not a fighter, his occasional forum battles are fucking ace. He's one of those lads who genuinely could not give a fuck what anyone thinks of him and doesn't shy away from throwing his own opinion out about others when pressed into it. Quality.

I;m made up I injected a bit of love into the forum. You know you all want a group hug. Loving the way Monty thought me, Del Mucho and that prick Africanherbsman where forum aids but now he welcomes us to his ginger teet. Few more I forgot:

Will Robo - A mastermind and abuse victim of Purple Aki

Stouffer - Funny lad who knows where Hoole Road is!

Michael Howard - Down to Earth genius

Also got to show love to my real friends on here. Franny Del Mucho and Africanherbsman. Although they owe me thanks, without me they wouldn't even know about TLW, but where not here to bicker, we're here to love.

Now wheres the lube?

Knight, you are a cheeky bastard. I put you on to TLW as you very well know. It was about the same time that I started letting you come the game with me.

Knight, you are a cheeky bastard. I put you on to TLW as you very well know. It was about the same time that I started letting you come the game with me.

Do you let the pikey fucker in your house? I wouldn't if I were you mate.

And I must also say I LOVE LFCfanbymistake. I reckon he'd be a great guy to know in real life, the way he helped his stupid mate out when he half-diddled that girl.

And I must also say I LOVE LFCfanbymistake. I reckon he'd be a great guy to know in real life, the way he helped his stupid mate out when he half-diddled that girl.

And now they live happily ever after (ish).

May i say you're one of my favourites now. RiS of course and Stu Monty for his trying.

I haven't voted for anyone yet. So fairly randomly...

NP - drunken genius

Paul - voice of reason. I knew we were in trouble earlier in the season when Paul started using sweary words to describe our perfomances.

Kopitegaz - sound guy and he gets me tickets

Red Nick - Should never be made to put his opinions down in writing. Defo a guy who can't talk if he's sat on his hands.

Hermes - he epitimizes Main Stand cool.

Uncle Meat - he reminds of my old uni mates

RiS - seems like a nice sort of guy.

Gazelle - a mention for having stolen NP's thunder with drunken posts yesterday.

Wool Woolson - cos he's gonna buy me a drink later.

I miss:

Noos

The Count

Dirk is the best poster by far. Intelligent, articulate and extremely sexy.

Coop is the next best cos his avatar is a total fucking gayer and it makes me laugh very often