You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Galatasaray

Nunavut Patrick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Jerzy - three past him again, but no chance for heroics to put it all behind him.

Most of the rest of the team played like it was a testimonial, especially Robbie. Paletta won't want to watch that again. Bellamy was our biggest threat and Pennant played quite well.

Come on, Pennant tried but still 75% of his balls were dirt. His 25% were great but he needs a huge impovement even on this appearance. Dont get me wrong i couldnt give a monkeys about this game and was watching with non interest. Bellamy was very good though.

Pennent and Risse have stunk tonight ! bellamy had a good game...feel sorry for the fans over there its one horrible place to get home from

I disagree about pennent. I thought he played far better tonight. he beat his man a good few times and got to the line and put a few good balls in. He decision making on passing was also a lot better. It was probably one of his best games for us.

Pennent and Risse have stunk tonight ! bellamy had a good game...feel sorry for the fans over there its one horrible place to get home from

I actually thought Pennant was a lot better out there tonight.Used the ball well and beat his full back numerous times.Set pieces were shite though.

I disagree about pennent. I thought he played far better tonight. he beat his man a good few times and got to the line and put a few good balls in. He decision making on passing was also a lot better. It was probably one of his best games for us.

What the fuck is wrong with me. Why do i write like a retard on forums. I turn into a idiot with the vocabulary skills of a 5 year old for some reason. Sometimes i read back what iv written and think what the fuck have i wrote there.

Thought Pennant did very well tonight, beat his man on a few occasions and the cross for Robbie was lovely. Can be better overall, but tonight was a massive improvement on his performances so far. Lets hope he builds on that one, wont be holding my breath like but heres hoping..

if rafa has any sense, though i'm beggining to doubt it, he would get rid of riise, alonso, palleta, fowler asap and sign some real quality. especially riise, the headless chicken, hoof merchant.

so shite you couldn't help but respond.

and it wasn't bait. alonso has been shit all season. fowler is finished. riise...well, lets just say he's a bit overrated, palleta is an accident waiting to happen.

so shite you couldn't help but respond.

and it wasn't bait. alonso has been shit all season. fowler is finished. riise...well, lets just say he's a bit overrated, palleta is an accident waiting to happen.

Alonso has been shit most of the season, but we know he has class and doesnt deserve to be sold. We bought fowler for a reason, and he showed the reason he was bought for lastnight...to score goals, not to run around like a younger player and try to tire the defence. I won't even respond to the palleta comment.

i like alonso, but i don't think he's physical or mobile enough to play in our league. he came in at a time when we had no one who could control the midfield and pick a pass, but i think we've moved on now and need more aggression and energy in that role. micha richards alongside gerrard would be fantastic.

pointless even discussing it anyway, as we know he's rafa's favourite player and won't be sold.

i like alonso, but i don't think he's physical or mobile enough to play in our league. he came in at a time when we had no one who could control the midfield and pick a pass, but i think we've moved on now and need more aggression and energy in that role. micha richards alongside gerrard would be fantastic.

pointless even discussing it anyway, as we know he's rafa's favourite player and won't be sold.

Pointless why anyone would mention it.End of.