You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online games and names poll poll

Monkeywool

Days and occurence  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Days and occurence

Here it is, post your preferred days and number of days here, as well as if you are interested. Looking to start this weekend after the folks are back from Villa.

please only choose one frequency though.

Finally can we have a volunteer to host with a good Broadband connection and computer speed as until I replace my computer it will crash a lot ruining the game for all

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is, post your preferred days and number of days here, as well as if you are interested. Looking to start this weekend after the folks are back from Villa.

please only choose one frequency though.

Finally can we have a volunteer to host with a good Broadband connection and computer speed as until I replace my computer it will crash a lot ruining the game for all

I`d go for twice a week with tuesday and sunday. Most day will be fine, thursday beeing the exeption. Thursdays i work from 09-19, with my teams matches when i come home, so rarely have the time.

As for the poll...do i tick off all three...twice a week, tuesday and sunday?...or just the twice a week option?

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread makes no sense

Its simple, if you wanna play FM online, choose how many times you wanna play a week, and which days are best for you.

Its two polls in one.

Kurt, choose your number of times a week and your preferred dates with that. So if 2 days a week monday and thursday are good for you, then put them on the poll.

If there is a day you cant do at all, post here. simple really

I'm sharing my connection with a few people, but it is a good one so I could host I guess. As long as my mate, The Downloader from Hell, don't go bananas we should be okay. I've got a fairly fast PC aswell. I've never done these things before though, but I imagine you don't have to be DVD-Jon to manage it.

Bugs...

Got the hand of a copy this weekend and tried to set up a game from the spanish league. But the game started in july 2005 and you dont get to play games until August 2006 ( except friendlys )... That`s the kind of bug they should have eliminated before they released the game. Anyone else experienced something like that?

Bugs...

Got the hand of a copy this weekend and tried to set up a game from the spanish league. But the game started in july 2005 and you dont get to play games until August 2006 ( except friendlys )... That`s the kind of bug they should have eliminated before they released the game. Anyone else experienced something like that?

Never seen that before.

Never seen that before.

Maybe i should try to set up a new game..to see if it happens again, or maybe choose more leagues...it was quite annoying after i had played two months and saw that it was another year until the league games started...I did wonder why it started in 2005, but thought it did`nt really matter, as the squads were updated...