You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No excuses are acceptable. Four losses in a row means he has to go. Time for all his fans to take their heads out of the sand. Nice guy but he's gotta go.

Here's an idea Baz - wipe that tramp jizz off your chin, take this rancid three-year old cunt of a thread and shove it right up your inordinately capacious fucking arsehole.

Edited by RoboRiise

I really dont know about Rafa

I have an open mind but he could easily be damaged goods now, I just dont know how he get the team back.

Houllier got another season after his debacle season and it the club no good at all.

Rafa needs to show that he can stop the rot and regalvanixe the team but like Houllier's rot I cant see Rafa doing that in his present state of mind

Ofcourse he can, and he will. Get our main men back and let's get on with it. Tonight needs fucking off out the system now. We've been through worse than this under Rafa and came out the other end.

Fuck me,i have to admire your optimism,i'm normally fairly optimistic myself but words can't describe how much that game hurt tonight....it's as deflated as i can remember being.

I cannot fault any players for commitment apart from Babel,but the bottom line is that we just don't look anywhere near good enough at the moment.

Yes fair enough. But we've been through bad periods, times when people didn't think Rafa would even be here by the end of the week. We'll ride through it. Our luck will change if we stick at it and stay together.

& we'll have a good 2nd half of the season but still end up trophyless. Repeat...Repeat and Repeat. It has got to stop at some point. Some fans and the Owners will be happy with 4th every year. Fuck that shit. I fucking HATE the champions league for the grip its now has over clubs and fans. It rewards failure far far far far too much.

If i was pissed off about tonight i'd probably have a good rant about the CL but i can't be arsed. Football is becoming more and more meaningless in my life. Doesn't sto me wanting us to do as well as possible though.

It all comes down to Money... We don't have any.. We will never be able to build a squad if we keep having to sell.. It doesn't matter who comes in, we'll win very little without investment. Still think we are going to qualify for next round of the CL.

It was a nasty thread to begin with and just smacks of kicking a decent fella when he's down. Have you been gleefuly waiting for a crisis like this or something?

Of course he has, it's what he does. He's hardly posted since the last time he got his arse handed to him.

We need to persevere with Rafa. We are not playing well but we have reason to believe things will pick up. Gerrard and Torres will be back and firing, and Aquilani needs to be eased in too. Get a few wins on the bounce and the world will look a better place.

We were close last year. There's loads more twists and turns left in this season.

Let's see what it brings and make a decision in the summer. If we are outside the top four and well off the pace, Rafa should probably go. If we put up a decent title challenge after a difficult summer and bad start to the campaign, then Rafa should fight on.

While it doesn't look good right now, we need to be patient.

Come on you reds.

It was a nasty thread to begin with and just smacks of kicking a decent fella when he's down. Have you been gleefuly waiting for a crisis like this or something?

I'm sorry but fuck poor little Rafa. He gets paid one of the highest wages in the world doig what he does. He's in teh results business, its a cut thraot world nowadays. Players get written off after 2 or 3 games nowadays. He's had 5 years and our squad is as weak as it has ever been.

The game on Sunday is made for him though. Whenever his head has been close tot he chopping bloack he's somehow managed to turn it around. Howvere given the utter lack of belief and quality in the team i think it'll need a minor miracle for rafa to pull this one back from the brink.

Guest juanmanual

He should do the decent thing and just walk away,he knows the club cant afford to sack him,which is why he always has that smug look on his puss.

The man is clueless.

Guest juanmanual
Ofcourse he can, and he will. Get our main men back and let's get on with it. Tonight needs fucking off out the system now. We've been through worse than this under Rafa and came out the other end.

Been through worse under Rafa have we??Lost 5 in row have we??

Fuck me,i have to admire your optimism,i'm normally fairly optimistic myself but words can't describe how much that game hurt tonight....it's as deflated as i can remember being.

I cannot fault any players for commitment apart from Babel,but the bottom line is that we just don't look anywhere near good enough at the moment.

It's killed me mate. I havn't been this depressed since walking out of Athens. But people are attacking our club now and I don't like it. They are smelling blood and this is the time when we need to stick together and fuck all the parasites off. We need to come out fighting now.

& we'll have a good 2nd half of the season but still end up trophyless. Repeat...Repeat and Repeat. It has got to stop at some point. Some fans and the Owners will be happy with 4th every year. Fuck that shit. I fucking HATE the champions league for the grip its now has over clubs and fans. It rewards failure far far far far too much.

If i was pissed off about tonight i'd probably have a good rant about the CL but i can't be arsed. Football is becoming more and more meaningless in my life. Doesn't sto me wanting us to do as well as possible though.

Mate, there's too far to go for us to right anything off. I can't because we've seen it happen before, especially under Rafa. And don't for one minute think I'm happy with top 4, not a chance. The thought of that bastard Taggart lifting 19 in May haunts me. If we're going to do it then we'll do it the fuckin hard way like we always have done.

The person who started this thread needs to fuck off and join the dickhead boo boys from tonights game. If rafa goes there is no one else to come in. Fuck off you tit shaft cock end.

I'm angry like everyone else but get behind your manager and your team and take your negativity and fuck off. The club doesn't need fans like you.

Mate, there's too far to go for us to right anything off. I can't because we've seen it happen before, especially under Rafa. And don't for one minute think I'm happy with top 4, not a chance. The thought of that bastard Taggart lifting 19 in May haunts me. If we're going to do it then we'll do it the fuckin hard way like we always have done.

I admire your optimism Randy but for the life of me I cannot see us being anywhere near the top in April or May. If we have a excellent 2nd half of the season we'll possibly finish top four. The squad we have right now is quite honestly just too poor to compete with City, United and Chelsea. There are just too many areas not functioning for everything to come together.

I'm just hoping we might win the League Cup or FA Cup.

I think we're all agreed that we're being let down by almost everyone associated with the club at the moment, but people calling for Benitez to go on the basis of a bad start to the season should have a little patience. Let's see where we are at the end of the season. He may well rescue our season from adversity. He's done it before. We have to give him a chance to up his game.

It all comes down to Money... We don't have any.. We will never be able to build a squad if we keep having to sell.. It doesn't matter who comes in, we'll win very little without investment. Still think we are going to qualify for next round of the CL.

How much money have Lyon used on players compared to us do you reckon, how much wages do their players get compared to ours.

Its all about the wages isnt it, at least hats what we have learnt to know over the last few months on here.

Getteing higher wages will not help a footballer being able to control the ball, pass to a team mate at the right time or even just pass to a team mate at all.

Our players dont have the ability because our manager appreciate hard work, attitude and submission instead of skill, vision and pace.