You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Panorama show tomorrow

Stu Monty

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder Fat Sam was so gutted when he didn't get the England job - bet he was counting on that as his diplomatic immunity if this one ever came out. He's shafted - has to resign, surely? The press will be merciless. Cath, I agree there's nothing concrete, but when has that ever stopped them?

Oh here we go, here's Harry. What a surprise.

that was all a bit of an anti-climax...

Have to agree - you'd have thought they had footage of Redknapp and Allardyce rolling around naked on a bed of freshly-bunged tenners or something the way they've been flogging it over the last week or so. One of the top items on the Ten O'Clock news now as well and I'll bet if the Thais hadn't been so inconsiderate as to stage a coup today, it would have been the main item. Allardyce doesn't come out of it well (although I can't see the chairman sacking him because he didn't come out of it well either), but other than that it's going to be a trip to FA HQ for tea and mild rebukes and everyone will have forgotten it by Christmas.

How the hell do these people think business works? I wine and dine purchasers all the time. That's business. Get over it. What's 'arry supposed to have done apart from say he'd like a freebie trip to the world cup?

If you want to investigate corruption in football you should be looking in the offices of the FA and UEFA.

Only one real thing in there, which would have been the additional 50.000 pound deal, which was cancelled. Otherwise, how much of it is real, and how much just these agents trying to impress potential investors with exaggerated info on how much they have done themselves etc.

Wasn't as good as I thought, but still great stuff. "18 past or present Premiership managers have been involved". Also, the names that were censored out - they will no doubt be brought to light in the next few weeks. As for our involvement with the Middlesboro lad, compared to Fat Sam and 'arry it's fuck all - but still discussing a player with his agent without the club knowing about it is bad shit to me...

Only one real thing in there, which would have been the additional 50.000 pound deal, which was cancelled. Otherwise, how much of it is real, and how much just these agents trying to impress potential investors with exaggerated info on how much they have done themselves etc.

When they talked about that they had a distorted picture of a player - the player was Evra.

And I think Fat Sam is fucked. He'll get ripped to shreads. Hopefully he'll be out of a job before we play them.