You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

dave u

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said there is no way that he is 41... I think I was being generous when I said 14 - it's going down with every post... about 7 at the moment!!

BAN HIM! :whistle:[/quote

you low life fuck head.

There's nothing like making new friends... Welcome.

And they've done it again. They claim to be here to discuss football then when a thread emerges for the introduction of new people on the forum, they jump on the one member that does introduce himself.

Hardly likely to convince others they should do the same when every little error in grammar or punctuation is picked up, is it?

Come on, less of the school yard, more of the tolerance. Let the new people introduce themselves without fear of ridicule.

Like I said there is no way that he is 41... I think I was being generous when I said 14 - it's going down with every post... about 7 at the moment!!

BAN HIM! :whistle:[/quote

you low life fuck head.

So Stevie.. what do you think of our chances next season? Are you happy with the signings that Rafa has made, who else would you like to see in a Liverpool shirt before the start of the seaon?

There's been so many new registrations recently, that every time I look on here there's names I've never seen before. The last month especially has gone a bit mad with the number of newcomers.

Every once in a while we have a thread where newbies can introduce themselves, so the rest of us can get to know a bit about you all.

So to all the recent registrations....

1) Who are you (age, location anything else you'd like to share)

2) How did you find this place

3) Where do you stand on the monkies vs bears debate?

Need to establish the facts early Dave.

And they've done it again. They claim to be here to discuss football then when a thread emerges for the introduction of new people on the forum, they jump on the one member that does introduce himself.

Hardly likely to convince others they should do the same when every little error in grammar or punctuation is picked up, is it?

Come on, less of the school yard, more of the tolerance. Let the new people introduce themselves without fear of ridicule.

A bit over dramatic don't you think DT? If a 41 year old man can't handle a little bit of banter from fellow Reds what's the world coming to? And that's all it was - a bit of banter - I don't recall anyone calling him a "Low life fuck?"

A bit over dramatic don't you think DT? If a 41 year old man can't handle a little bit of banter from fellow Reds what's the world coming to? And that's all it was - a bit of banter - I don't recall anyone calling him a "Low life fuck?"

i don't ask dave u to ban you.for as you say banter from a fellow red.i love liverpool football team it great to chat to liverpool surposters (not like this ) :no

In this particular case DT may have been a bit over dramatic, but he makes a valid point.

The problem is there have been so many dickheads on here lately that people are automatically on their guard with any new posters, assuming they're going to be wind up merchants.

This thread is try and get the new posters to ease themselves in by introducing themselves and perhaps making the regulars less suspicious.

It doesn't seem to be working, as none of the newbies have really gotten involved, maybe because they're worried about having the piss taken out of them.

So can we lay off the abuse of new posters (that isn't directed at you especially Nav, its a general observation), as if they are on a wind up it will become clear in time and we'll deal with it.

But let's give people the benefit of the doubt for now until they prove otherwise.

In this particular case DT may have been a bit over dramatic, but he makes a valid point.

The problem is there have been so many dickheads on here lately that people are automatically on their guard with any new posters, assuming they're going to be wind up merchants.

This thread is try and get the new posters to ease themselves in by introducing themselves and perhaps making the regulars less suspicious.

It doesn't seem to be working, as none of the newbies have really gotten involved, maybe because they're worried about having the piss taken out of them.

So can we lay off the abuse of new posters (that isn't directed at you especially Nav, its a general observation), as if they are on a wind up it will become clear in time and we'll deal with it.

But let's give people the benefit of the doubt for now until they prove otherwise.

Why can't people just get along?

I think you should repost the "Welcome Newbies" Thread with what you have written above as the first post....

Over dramatic perhaps, but I'm sick and tired of the "regulars" moaning about how there's no serious debate anymore because of Rashid or Momo or whoever yet most threads these days descend itno a monkeys/bears or flexing farce.

So much so that the forum is both hugely predictable and incredibly boring at the moment.

You should never trust outsiders, they could be fuckin rats. In this thing of ours, the way we work it is no-one gets inside the inner circle unless someone vouches for them. If a guy is connected, like if he knows one of our guys, he'll be introduced as 'a friend of mine'. If he's a made guy we'll say 'a friend of ours'.

It works pretty fuckin good, except when that Donnie Brasco cocksucker got in. The moral of the story here, is outsiders are bad fuckin news.

The world could be such a beautiful place if that dream became reality. I won't ever stop hoping and believing.

Imagine all the people, living life in peace.

DT you really should chill out. Do you really think stevie is a genuine poster and/or will add anything to the level of debate?

Decent newbies post and become regulars without anyone really noticing.

Imagine all the people, living life in peace.

DT you really should chill out. Do you really think stevie is a genuine poster and/or will add anything to the level of debate?

Decent newbies post and become regulars without anyone really noticing.

Who are you and when did you arrive?