You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2007 coming Christmas 2006

Monkeywool

Features for Football Manager™ 2007 PC/Mac/Intel Mac/Xbox 360™:

Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Football Managerä 2007, and one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive’s forums has been the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team who receives loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged friendlies each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.

Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.

User Friendly – Football Managerä 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customisation and multiple row selection, all this adds up to the most user friendly Sports Interactive game ever.

Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world’s football players.

Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?

Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.

Football Manager™ 2007 for PC, Mac, Intel Mac and Xbox 360ä are set for release Christmas 2006. Football Manager™ Handheld for PSP will also make the Christmas 2006 launch. For further information go to http://www.sigames.com or the completely re-vamped http://www.footballmanager.net website.

New features, I like the idea of the feeder teams and being able to abuse/speak to players from other clubs. Plus it was about time they went and changed the youth and scouting systems.

I should be getting it around christmas time, I reckons tryin to get Everton as Liverpool's feeder club will be a challenge most of us will aspire too?

You all gonna get it? :yes:

yep defo,feeder clubs sound class.

always talk to mates about what they should add on.

always thought a good one would be having to appoint a captain and vice captain on taking over the club.would boost morale and get big names on side early doors.

Oi! Prison boy! Had enough of you axe murderers getting luxuries like this. I recommend that you immerse yourself in Champ Manager 3 and serve your time :D

I always say I won't buy it and I always buckle.

I wish they'd give player contracts more varied & different clauses though.

What other clauses are there to put in?

min fee release.

appearance bonus

goal bonus

assist bonus

wage rise

All these are in.

Suppose they could put in speak to cl team or speak to favourite team.....

I would like them do a few small things, like the player requesting a favourite number, or for him to request guarenteed playing in his favourite position, subsequently bitching when you put them on the wing instead of upfront. They also need to sort out squad numbers for international football as well.

What other clauses are there to put in?

min fee release.

appearance bonus

goal bonus

assist bonus

wage rise

All these are in.

Suppose they could put in speak to cl team or speak to favourite team.....

Well, yeah, you suggested two yourself there: specific club release clause, Champions League club release clause

There's also: player must be top earner at club, win bonus (something as basic as that STILL isn't in the game), % wage rise on promotion/wage fall on relegation/European qualification... well, there are loads more but I've forgotten them ;)

Guest Jay W

I always get it, simply because when your away or sitting in some dump the laptop and champ man, sorry, footy manager always comes in handy..