You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'To Sit or to Stand' - The Great British Debate

thechap

Do you sit or stand to wipe?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sit or stand to wipe?

• I remain seated
    • I stand

Crivens! 10 years later and it's still causing controversy.

There would an easy but stomach-churning way to resolve this.  At then end of a long working day get 10 from each side to bend over for bottom inspection.  I have no doubt that the standers would have a far higher count not only for faecal matter nestling twixt the cheeks but also for skid marks in the undies.

I simply don't understand why standers can't see how the act of standing up can only squash what's left on the ringpiece between the cheeks. If like me you have even a moderate degree of hair between your cheeks and around your ring, you are guaranteed to be left with a few dirty janglers.

Could a sitter explain how the deed is actually accomplished ? The physical mechanics of "the seated wipe" ? Is it even possible to properly wipe the ring piece from a seated position without contact between forearm and old dicky tinkles ? Never mind "the wall of bollocks".

A 'Browns' fan is a stander, go figure

AngryofTuebrook, on 26 Sept 2016 - 3:48 PM, said:

On a related note, whenever I've finished my arseblutions, I always want to stand up, turn around and piss.

Is this normal, or an early symptom of shithouse dog AIDS?

After I've had a dump, I always have the urge to piss. Sometimes it's a minute or 2 later meaning I have to go back in again. cunt.

After I've had a dump, I always have the urge to piss. Sometimes it's a minute or 2 later meaning I have to go back in again. cunt.

Count your self lucky to have a working pancreas. Im like a old man pissing at night time sometimes. Though its have a crap and 5 minutes later running from the knees down back to the shitter

The correct answer is to get yourself a bum gun like they have in south East Asia. Put it on power jet setting, aim it at your poopy batty and BANG, THE SKIDS ARE GONE.

Also highly useful when you got the runs and have squeezed out a dog egg for the 8th time of the day and don't want a Japanese flag

• Upvote 1

The correct answer is to get yourself a bum gun like they have in south East Asia. Put it on power jet setting, aim it at your poopy batty and BANG, THE SKIDS ARE GONE.

Also highly useful when you got the runs and have squeezed out a dog egg for the 8th time of the day and don't want a Japanese flag

You can get a £5 squirt bottle on Ebay that does the same job.