You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Final Spares?

Chris

Anyone remotely in the wide world who could possibly have a spare for a TLW founding member who has entertained you all for years with writing of the highest class.

Who is he talking about you must be thinking?

Seriously, It looks like I'm totally screwed so if any of you legs could possibly help out then please drop me a PM. It's a case of 'name the number of pints I can buy you'

Cheers Legs.

(And yes I am abusing my power by making this thread a sticky!)

Anyone remotely in the wide world who could possibly have a spare for a TLW founding member who has entertained you all for years with writing of the highest class.

Who is he talking about you must be thinking?

Seriously, It looks like I'm totally screwed so if any of you legs could possibly help out then please drop me a PM. It's a case of 'name the number of pints I can buy you'

Cheers Legs.

(And yes I am abusing my power by making this thread a sticky!)

alright chris mate, as you know i aint got one and have given up already, but, i asked my nephew who knows "some people" could he get any, and i was quoted 1100 to 1200 quid, FOR A PAIR, mind you. i politely declined.

Well if we talking about an abuse of Power ;)

I have a 4 bedroom Villa in spain that id rent out for a week free of charge for anyone who can furnish me with two tickets which i will obviously pay for.

Im a great believer in Bribery and corruption, wonder why i never got along with Ged

Guest davelfc

Have you lot tried 'want it now' on ebay? You can post for things that you want and suggest a swap or offer and put a mobile number. Plenty of people putting down for cup final tickets but a few putting mobile numbers. I am sure that you would get some sort of response, there are tickets out there.

Guest davelfc
I have been offered £650 for my ticket!!!

Sorely tempted because I know I can bunk in that ground so easy but still cant do it just in case.

I'd take the 650 myself for my ticket, would then go and watch it on australia with my mate. We still have istanbul to celebrate so would be a great week, especially if we also won the FA Cup.

Of course good for you refusing 650, but you do know if you took it you could probably get one cheaper to replace it, provided it was not one of the stolen ones

Guest davelfc
Anyone buying a spare outside the ground now though is playing Russian roulette because of those 1600 stolen ones. The cunts who robbed that van should be strung up by their nutsack.

Exactly, not only will they make a lot of money from the sale of these stolen tickets but they will deprive a lot of fans of going and also cause heartache when the buyers of these tickets arrive at the stadium. Not to mention the trouble that could be caused on the turnstiles and delays etc.

Not sure what else the club could have done or anyone to be honest, you send tickets out 'special delivery' and you expect them to arrive at their destination safely. Mine came special delivery as I paid the extra for it, I would be gutted had it gone missing in the post.

My mate's ticket was sent out last wednesday according to the club. He hasn't received it yet and is now shitting himself. Either someone in the ticket office has pocketed tickets, or (more likely) postmen have been swiping them.

Guest davelfc

EDIT: It was easier getting a european cup final ticket last year.

The FA were not involved in that though. Didn't they also have a contingency for lost tickets?

I'm not hopeful of getting a ticket through the ballot given all this bollocks now, and I'm not going down to Cardiff to try and get one on the day 'cos Sods Law it would be a nicked one and then I'd get nicked trying to use it.

But hopefully everyone will feel the same as me and the twatty touts will be left out of pocket for once.

Alright lads,

Not expecting any reply at all here but i am after 1 ticket for a very good friend of mine, who has been let down in the ballot and i promised i would do my best for a ticket for him. I know am joining the bottom of the list but if one does work its way down the list then i would be grateful if you could PM me, last minute or anything, we will both be down there no matter what, tickets or not.

Thanks