You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What a guy...

dave u

Aldo getting in the ring with Pallister.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149717050819-1049.htm

What other ex pro matches would you like to see? McMahon and Robson would be good. Paul Walsh/Kevin Bond would be another classic.

He is an ace bloke. I met him in 88. I was walking around outside the ground midweek wearing my lovely crown paints adidas shirt with an 8 on the back and he walked past me and says "nice shirt". He stood and spoke to me for a good 10 minutes, despite the fact that I could hardly string a sentence together I was that starstruck. Finally he says "I'd better go or I'll get bollocked". Top man.

Guest Gazmo25

I believe Cantona and Ruddock have some unfinished business from 1994... And the way Cantona is piling on the pounds we could be looking at Super Heavyweight. Would love to see Schmeichel v Wright, that would be quality.

If I could fight anyone in football it would be Peter Kenyon. Mainly because I know I'd win. 99% of footy players would twat me due to them being much fitter than I am. Peter Kenyon spends all his time eating in resteraunts and drinking champagne. I'd win inside two rounds. Of course I could win in the first, but I'd want to punich him a little before finishing him off, so the second round would do ;-)

If I had to fight anyone other than Kenyon, it'd be Pat Nevin, as I'm pretty confident I could take him.

Interesting to see that you would want to prolong your fights to inflict pain Dave. My bout with Ferguson would be different. I'd like to have at least 6 months intensive training first. I'd stop drinking, keep away from women (I'd have to employ body guards to keep THEM away from me though) and work myself into a peak of physical fitness and power.

That way, I could beat the bastard to death before the ref had a chance to intervene.